06

When I was in my teen years, I was addicted to K-Dramas. It's just amazing how a guy can look so hot, even if it's a drama. So I usually use to fantasise about everything, that is until Jungkook came along...

At times, I fantasised about drunk men. As I imagined, a drunken man should have a blushing face which should be tinted with redness, sexy Adam's apple, slightly open collar, Ah! Like a handsome prince..!

However, with Jungkook, it's completely different!

One night, at 8:30, I was busy applying my mask up to my forehead, and all of a sudden, the door slammed open revealing a drunk Jungkook.

"Lisa yah! I'm back! Your sweetie is back~" he came inside and started wiggling his body, totally intoxicated.

I had no other choice but to ignore him.

Jungkook then spotted a remote control. He looked at it as if it was the newest device that the world had invented. He switched on the tv but started speaking, using the remote control as a mobile phone.

"Hello hello~? Who's calling? Go ahead please~" he couldn't hear due to the loud noise booming from the tv. He immediately turned to me and told in a sweet, calm voice "Sweetie... please turn down the tv~"

I was least bothered. I just kept dabbing on my mask so that it would settle well on my skin.

Unable to hear anything from the remote control, Jungkook unknowingly switched off the tv. He had thought that I obeyed him so well and gave me a flowery smile "You don't need to turn it off sweetheart. You could have just reduced the volume. Oh, my baby..!"

I looked at him in disbelief. I told myself to calm down and also told myself that I shouldn't kill the person in front of me because he is my hubby and also because I would end up going to jail. Which I wouldn't want.

He then looked at Leo, who was sleeping peacefully. He grabbed Leo from the floor and placed him on his back. He then started running around, singing "Paternal love... don't you know ~~~!! It is paternal love... Paternal love is deep and stable~~~!!"

How can I keep calm?!

After bumbling around for several hours, he still hadn't sobered up.

"Everybody say la la la la~~~"

"Honey... it's very late, shall we go to bed?" I asked, tired of watching him.

He turned to me with a serious look on his face. He shushed me and started dancing "I am a clock!" Swinging his hands back and forth.

I was completely displeased with his act. I gritted my teeth and told, "The clock should swing below though."

He looked at me with an astonished expression.
" What?!" He probably thought since when did his wife become so intelligent ( yes I dissed myself. Anyway...)

After what he did next, I questioned myself a hundred times... why did I marry him?!

He removed his pants, and then his underwear, and then, with a proud face, starting swinging his manhood.