Jungkook

Your school principal asked you to be a exchange student at School Of Performing Arts. And, you agreed.

The next day..

It's your first day here at SOPA. Even if you didn't know them, you just smiled and others smiled back to you. When you came at their cafeteria, a cute boy greeted you.

"Hi miss." He said and smiled at you.

"Hello. What's your name?" You asked.

"Im Jungkook and im a 10th grader. How bout you?" He asked

"Im (insert your name here. Nice to meet you." You said and you smiled at him.

"Lets eat together?" He asked and you just nodded.

You've been exchanged student for a month. You and Jungkook still flirting at each other. Then one day ..

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Not yet. Im NBSB" you said.

"Oh. What's NBSB?" Jungkook asked. Ah. Jungkook's innconce again.

"No Boyfriend Since Birth" you said.

"Can I talked to you later in 6:00 pm in the afternoon? Since we dont have classes today. Ahm, i will tell you something." Jungkook said

"Oh sure. Sure. Let's meet at, where? In our favorite place ha?" You said and Jungkook just nodded.

-Fastforward ...

It's already 6:10 pm and Jungkook is there waiting for you.

"Nah. You're late!" Jungkook said.

"Im sorry." You said.

"Hm. C'mon i will show you something." Jungkook said and you followed him.

When you two came in a room full of beautiful designs and full of red, pink and white roses, BTS members are there holding a huge paper saying,

"Can, You Be My Girlfriend?"

And you looked at Jungkook.

"Yes!" You yelled and BTS members started to make a noise.

"Really? Oh gush! Thank you (insert your name here)! I promise to love you forever." Jungkook said as he put a ring on your finger.

"Forever?" You asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied.

"But, there's no forever Jeon Jungkook."  You said.

After that, BTS members came out and the lights turn off. The only still remain open is in your position right now. And a beautiful music played in background.

"Shh." Jungkook said as he pushes you and kissed you passionately.