Taehyung~ Sweet Dreams

Hi! It's a request from @Jungkookie10V :) you too can request if you want. ^_^

~

You were walking alone around at park and it's already 9:30 pm. You saw a guy talking to a phone and he then saw you but you hide in a tree.

You heard a footsteps coming to you and you secretly looked at him without knowing. You then heard a laugh behind you.

"Ahhh!" You scream and he continue laughing.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"Im Taehyung haha! How 'bout you?" He asked.

"Im (insert your name here). Why are you here? It's already 10:00 pm." You said.

"Okay. Im here because my fellow members left me. I called our leader and he just said that i'll sleep here." He said and he pouted.

'Ahh! He's so cute and adorable! Tch. This boy gonna stole my heart' you minded.

"Wait, why are you here too?" He asked.

"I can't sleep so, i went here." You said.

"Ah. I have an idea." He said.

"What idea?" You asked.

"Hm. Can i sleep at your place? Please. Only for tonight. I promise, i wont do anything bad on you." He said and he pouted again.

"Hm. I dont think it's a good idea but, im alone at home tonight. Oh sure sure little boy." You said as you winked at him. He then winked back.

FASTFORWARD

You and V are now home. You tried to open the lights so many times but, it didn't open.

"What happened?" V asked.

"Ahh! The lights ain't turn on. C'mon, lets sleep without lights." You said and he followed.

You two are now here in your room. Your room has a king size bed so, V lay beside you.

"Ahh. V, are you now sleeping?" You asked.

"Not yet. How bout you?" He asked and you said "not yet" too. You two talked about each other's life until V was sleepy.

"Im going on my dreamland. Goodnight (your name) i love you." V said and your face turn to O.O

"Goodnight. I love you too." You said.

"I heard that. C'mon lemme hug you." V said.

"Wae? You heard what did i say?! Oh ghad." You said.

"Shh." V said and he hug you. You hugged him back.

~

So, this is the end of the story. Please tell me if it's good or not. I will make more ;)