Chapter 1:

Deku was walking home from another day of school, battered and bruised from his "best friend", katsuki bakugo(otherwise known as kacchan). This had become his daily routine, wake up, go to school, starve while everyone else ate, do his work, and leave only to be pummeled into the ground by kacchan, and all of this led up to possibly the worst part his day he would go home and ge-, Midoriya didn't even have time to finish the thought, as he walked into his house, only to be punched into a wall,"damn quirkless son, can't even get home on time, dumbass! Do something right for once!", this was Izuku (Deku) Midoriya's father, his foster father to be exact, doing his usual thing of making Deku's life miserable, it was like the guy thrived on other people's pain. When he was only 3, Izuku had watched as his mother was shot by a robber while they were at the mall, not knowing what death was, he had seen his mother fall and tried to help her get back up, after the police arrived and they had arrested the robber, one of them, had asked where Izuku's family were, when he pointed to his dead mother, the police officer only gave him a pitied look, and took him to the station to be put into the childcare system. When someone came forward to foster him, they were overjoyed that they wouldn't have to deal with the kid anymore and didn't even check the guy to make sure Izuku would be safe.
A/N: Izuku was not a bad child, the police just didn't want the extra work, and were assholes about it.

Izuku POV
'Another day of beatings' I thought, sighing, I got up and started to cook dinner for my foster father, I will never accept Chad, and I hope no one else will, though it appears I'm the only one he hates, something about me being a "quirkless fuck". In all reality, I had a quirk, though no one but me knew about it, prodigy was the name that I gave it.
Quirk:Prodigy
Description:the user has the ability to learn any and all information faster and more efficiently, any practical use for this information comes as second nature to the user.
Effects: increased brain performance and intellect, increased gains from physical activity, hyper analysis(can often find the strengths and weaknesses of opponents in little to no time), minor headaches from time to time.
*story time*
Because this quirk had no physical appearance, I was often considered quirkless, even the doctor didn't spot my quirk. So here I am, being abused by Chad(my foster father), no friends, and about to go to high school. After cooking dinner for Chad, I went upstairs, took a shower and went to bed. The next day was the same as usual, wake up, the sun is shinning, the birds are chirping, Chad screaming bloody murder at me to get me to come down and make breakfast, I don't argue as that would only serve to get me more of a beating. I walked to school, being made fun of, having things thrown at me, being a social reject, the usual. The day was normal until the end of school, when the teacher had decided to go and talk about which high schools we applied for, I started to sweat internally. " I see that Katsuki applied for UA, but let's be honest all of you applied for the hero course, right!" She said. And the only thing she got as an answer was a unified "YEAH!!" from the class. Her face then darkened and she looked at me with disapproval and maybe slight fear for my safety, "and I see that Midoriya has also applied for UA", the class was silent, and suddenly my head was on the desk, being moved in a very aggressive manner; "Fucking nerd?! Think you and those extras(hey! shouted the rest of the class in unison) stand a chance of getting in when they could have me?!". His face was red with anger, you could almost feel the murderous intent coming from him, this of course prompted the rest of the class to go completely silent, while I just stared at him, he froze, he looked at me in the eye and froze, then he started grinning. That reaction freaked me out more than any one thing he could have done, because it meant that he was planning something, something bad, that scared me.

Narrator POV
After school Izuku left as soon as he could, fearing an attack from bakugo, which was completely justified, as bakugo was indeed about to attack him. Bakugo had hidden behind a building and poised himself to rush Izuku at a moments notice.

Izuku POV
I was turning a corner near my house, only to find a hand suddenly on my face, I was pushed to the floor and straddled(non sexual), I looked up and saw Kacchan sitting on my chest," should I say no homo?" Was all that I could muster, and for that I got a punch to the face. He looked at me, "think you can stand up to me in front of all those people and not get punished, you fucking nerd!?"he was whisper screaming, probably not wanting to get caught doing whatever was about to happen. He put a hand to my cheek and gave me a smirk, that's when it hit me, what he was about to do. I didn't give him the satisfaction of me begging, I just looked him in the eye, and for a split second I let out my emotions; hatred, sadness, hurt, murderous intent. He saw my eyes and flinched, it only lasted for a second, but it was enough to make Kacchan stop for a small portion of time, he looked scared. Then he was back to himself, he looked sterner and put his hand back to my cheek, " you won't do it" I looked him in the eye, he smirked and whispered into my ear," oh yes I will". The searing pain that came after would be enough to knock anyone else unconscious, I could feel his quirk against the side of my face, charring and blasting away the side of my face, I felt like screaming, I felt like crying, but I held back, I was not about to give him the satisfaction. After a couple of seconds he stopped, though it felt like hours. He stepped off of me and looked disgusted at what he had done, the last thing I was able to do before passing out was managing to get out the weak words,"I guess I was wrong", then everything went dark.

*time skip 3 weeks*

Narrator POV
After being left in the street by Bakugo, Izuku was found by a patrolling hero, and taken to the local hospital. The original estimate for his time to wake up was around 7 months, and surprised everyone by getting up in his bed after only 3 weeks.

Izuku POV
All I could see was a bright light above me, I could feel a bed under me, and it clicked that I was in a hospital. After sitting up, quite painfully might I mention, I looked around to see the frightened and surprised faces of the nurses and doctors.

A/N
Please be aware that this is my first story, if I make any mistakes please do not hesitate to tell me, please keep the criticism constructive. I'm already working on part 2, so please wait till next week. 1277 words.