Chapter 6:

Narrator POV
After a long day of quirk tests, costume design, and academic classes, Izuku and Nejire left the school grounds to leave for home, though after a certain point they had to split up(not before Nejire got in a little blush time, that is), and headed in different directions. When both of them got home, Nejire had to deal with the embarrassing poking and prodding(emotionally of course) of her parents, while Izuku just went to his room and worked out for  a couple of hours(Jake is just chill AF, am I right?) before taking a shower and texting Nejire for a solid hour and a half. To him, it was a casual interaction, it was nothing out of the ordinary, but for Nejire, 1) it was enough interaction to make her smile, and 2)give her parent just enough of a reaction for them to interviene just to the point that Nejire would get embarrassed(Nejire's parents basically made it their life's work to embarras their daughter just enough to make her twitchy, but not enough to actually hurt her emotionally)

Nejire POV
As I was texting Izuku about how the day went, I felt someone behind me, only to look back and see my parents reading my texts over my shoulder with smug looks on their faces, 'did they read all of that? THATS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING! AAAAAAHHHHH!!' I could feel my face start to heat up, and they just got smugger(to anyone else, the amount of smugness on their faces would be atrocious, but at the moment, Nejire was more concerned with how embarrassed she was) I just got up from my seat and started to walk away when my mother called to me "So, how far have you gone with him yet? Maybe a kiss? A peck on the cheek? Or maybe... all the way?~" my mother said that last bit with a little flair to the word, it was obvious what she meant, and the mere thought just made me blush like I had a tomato thrown into my face, I responded weakly " we- we haven't done anything..." I was almost pouting, and I whispered "though it's not like I don't wish there was something there...", even though it was a whisper, my mom seemed to hear it, and got a giddy look on her face, "so you DO like him! That makes this so much more interesting. Does he just not like you back, or have you just not tried for him?". Something about the fact that my own mother was prying into my love life like a high school gossip girl was actually starting to annoy me, not only did it fall right into a stereotype, she also betrayed her character traits, I looked her in the eye, both because otherwise she wouldn't listen to whatever I said, but also because what she said had been true, the last bit anyway, 'I haven't tried to ask him, why didn't I think of option one?' "Mom, please stop prying into my love life, and I- I" I started to lower my voice "I just h-haven't tried for him, y-yet.", saying the last part of that sentence made me blush a bit, and my mother looked both stunned and extremely excited at the same time, "the very fact that you said 'yet' is enough to make me think that there is indeed a chance, and that is enough for me" she said this while backing away "oh, and a fun little tid-bit for you. Your father and I met in our freshman high school year" she said that with a smirk that I could understand as 'now the idea is in your head, and I can sit back and watch', what I hated most about that was the fact that she was right, the though was in my head, 'I could marry Izuku, wait, nononono that's too far, but.... maybe I could date him' I started blushing with a look of deep thought on my face. After staying there for maybe 10 minutes, my parents told me to go to sleep(she had dinner and everything, I just skipped it for the sake of an embarrassed Nejire)

On the way to school the next day, I ran into Izuku again, and we just kind of talked our way to the school and we had arrived to class just in time for Ms. Aizawa to start class, she looked at us like 'why u so late?' And just told us to sit down, she explained that today we would be working with the pro hero 13, who would teach us rescue maneuvers for different areas, and we would be going to the USJ for a field trip.

Izuku POV
We got to go to the USJ! That is one of the biggest disaster training areas in the country, this chance was great, I ended up sitting next to Nejire, who in turn ended sleeping on my lap, again. All at once, everyone in the class got smug looked on their faces, and started giggling at us, more at the situation, but still at us. I just let it happen and shook Nejire awake when we got to the USJ, though she looked slightly embarrassed, the excited air that took over the class completely overpowered any other emotion in the area, we all followed Ms. Aizawa inside and found the pro hero 13 waiting for us, she started to explain to us that we would each be sent to different areas, where we would go through a different natural disaster, this would help train us in how to react to said disasters, as were being split into groups however, a large purple wall appeared in the middle flat area, as all of us turned to see what was happening, several people started to walk out of the wall, which was now apparent to be a portal of some kind, we quickly figured that they were villains, my mind was racing, most of them were low level thugs with decent quirks, but the portal guy, and this other person who had hands all over his body I had no information on. They started looking around and the hand guy(yes, I'm calling Shigaraki hand guy) said in slight dissatisfaction "All Might isn't here! He was supposed to be here.", 'they were after All Might?' I thought 'what do they want with him?', suddenly that purple portal was under most of the class, 'Nejire!' She was still on firm ground, she was going to be almost alone against those villains, she started to reach for me, and then she was gone, I was in a different place, 'one of the disaster zones' I thought, I started to make my way out of the building I was in, and noticed some villains around me, 'this means she won't have to fight as many' I sighed in relief and one of them struck at me, he seemed to have a quirk that allowed for speed, I dodged and punched him in the face so hard he went out cold, "Out of my way" I said to the villains, some of them backed off, but most of them stayed to fight, 'here we go'.