Part 1

Y/N's P.O.V.

Darkness. That's all I see. Am I blind? A small light comes into view. It grows bigger and bigger until it completely engulfs me. I suddenly appear in a small village and the thing that stands out the most is a tree that I see in the distance. I take a closer look at it and see that it's an apple tree. Though this is not an ordinary tree. The apples are golden and black. How strange. A villager suddenly runs through me and shivers, though I didn't notice them shiver. I am startled and confused. Am I dead or is this a dream? I see the villager run towards the tree. I decided to follow. When I arrive at the tree I see a bunch of villagers throwing rocks and books at someone. I try to yell at them to stop but it works to no avail. No sound comes out. Am I mute? Eventually all the villagers leave and I see a skeleton dressed in a lot of purple. He's also wearing a purple beanie. I walk up to him to try to heal him and comfort him. I put my hand on his shoulder but it goes right through him. Oops, I forgot that people, and monsters, go right through me. He shivered after I tried to touch him as if he felt a cold breeze. I sigh heavily. I guess I'll just sit next to him. It's the best way that I can comfort him. I wonder what his name is.

??? P.O.V.

I started to sit up after the villagers gave me another day of beatings. As I was sitting up I felt a sudden chill. That was odd. It's the middle of summer, there should be nothing cold enough in the air to make me shiver. I felt someone have feelings of sadness to the left me but when I looked that way, I saw nobody. Hmm. Could I just be imagining things? ...No, I wouldn't be imagining someone feeling emotions when someone isn't there. There is definitely someone there, I just can't see him, or her. "Brother!" My brother's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned to my brother, Dream, with a big smile on his face. Well that was until he saw the state I am in. "Brother what happened?" Dream said crouching down reaching out to heal me.

"I just fell out of the tree. You know, clumsy ol' me." I replied back to Dream. I mustn't let him know what the villagers are doing to me. I don't want him to get involved.

"Nightmare you should be more careful, you've been getting more and more clumsy lately." Dream said taking his hand away after he finished healing me.

"Yea, I'll try Dream." I reply back. Dream smiles and embraces me in a hug. I smile and hug him back. The invisible being I could feel them longing to join. They probably aren't joining because they don't want to make me or my brother cold. That's nice of them.

-mg39771 I'm working on a few others so sorry if updating is not consistent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because you may feel broken remember a kaleidoscope is also made of broken parts. When you look through it you see something beautiful.