Happy Valentine's day Zane!

The days went on as the new year. Soon February came as all the ninja got a Valentine's gift for their loves. All but Cole.

Cole had absolutely no idea what to get Zane for this special day. At first Cole was going to get Zane something simple, but soon thought it wasn't enough.

As Zane was Cole's boyfriend and longing teammate he was special. Zane did more than just help. He healed others. Fixed broken machines when Jay was absent. And risked his life for all of Ninjago. So yeah Zane deserved more than just a box of chocolates or a teddy bear.
Cole wasn't going to get that.

Cole's alarm rang for 7:30 on February 13. A single day before Valentine's. Sensei Wu had given them a few days off for this loving holiday.

Cole soon got out of his comfy bed. Sitting up Cole stretched with a loud yawn escaping from his lips.

Rubbing his eyes Cole finally stands up and walks aimlessly to his dresser. Taking off his nightwear Cole quickly puts on black jeans and a orange hoodie. On top of his dresser was a hairbrush. Cole swiftly grabbed it and pulled his hair into his usual man bun.

Cole takes a long breath of air and heads to his bedroom exit. The door creaks open as laughing emerges from the kitchen.

Cole leaves his room closing the door behind him. Cole walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

Everyone was laughing in the kitchen while Zane made blueberry pancakes. Cole took a sniff of the blueberry smell and smiled walking over to Zane.

"Morning babe." Cole says and he kisses Zane's cheek. Zane looks over with a loving smile. A blush appearing on the boys face. "Hello Cole, good morning to you too."

Zane flips another pancake. Cole sneaking his arms around Zane's torso putting his face is Zane's neck.

Cole moves his head it now being propped up on Zane's shoulder. "Ya know if we weren't with everyone I would be giving you a hickey right now.~" Cole whispers in Zane's ear.

Zane shudders a deeper blush forming. Zane hesitates a little before continuing to make his teammates pancakes. "I mean it's not like you haven't before." Zane replies quietly.

Cole chuckles, kisses Zane's neck and takes his arms back from his torso.

The others were talking right at the door of the kitchen. "Sup Cole." Kai smirks. "Hey Kai." Cole replies soon after propping himself up on the wall.

"So Cole? You got Zane a Valentine's gift yet?" Nya asks. Cole groans rubbing his eyes. "I have no idea what to get him." Cole sighs in defeat.

"Why don't you go casual chocolates and a teddy bear?" Lloyd asks afterwards. That made Cole groan even louder than before. "Of course not that's so... casual." Cole sighs.

Jay rolls his eyes. "Well you need something sooner or later."
Cole nods. "I know I just don't know what though." Nya head perks up. "Ooh I have an idea!" Nya smiles.

Coles attention went to Nya. "What would that be?" He asks questioning.

Nya whispers it in Cole's ear. A blush came upon his face. "That's not a bad idea I'll take it consideration." Cole smirks.

"Breakfast!" Zane shouts soon after. "Yess food made by Zane!" Lloyd shouts for Zane's perfect pancakes.

Zane hands everyone their plate. "Here you go Cole." Zane smiles. "Thanks Frosty." Cole winks.

The ninja made their way to the dining room and ate in silence. A few 'mmms' of satisfaction can be heard every once in awhile.

Small talk was started about Valentine's day. Cole started thinking about what Nya said. Maybe just maybe Cole would do it.