ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

ALARIC

The selection finally ended and the accolade ceremony will start tomorrow. The official ceremony of the complete Elemental Guardians. Isa si Ayesha Luna bilang isang Elemental Guardian kaya kelangan kaming lahat ay nasa event. 

I closed the book I have read and sipped my tea while gazing upon the flowers that I have planted in this private garden for years. 

The problem is... I am not the real Air Elemental Guardian of Lemore. 

"Brother Alaric!" The cute voice breaks my deep thoughts and I immediately put my tea cup on the table and stood up, smiling at her. "Brother!" She exclaimed at the second time and jumped at me, hugging me tightly. 

"My dear little Princess! How are you? I've missed you!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face. Madalang lang akong ngumingiti kapag ganito ang hitsura ko. My little sister is the only thing that made me smile like this. 

"My trip to Clobro Kingdom was fun! Sabi ng reyna bibisitahin niya raw ang apo niya rito, kuya. I wondered who's her granddaughter?" Apo? That woman has a granddaughter in this kingdom? 

I put Frecsie down the ground and kneeled my other knee down in front of her. She's still a 6 years old little girl kaya sobrang liit ng kapatid kong ito. 

"The Queen of Clobro said that she has a granddaughter?" I asked her and she nodded, "her majesty even cried and told me she missed her granddaughter so much." Sabi nito kaya napadikit ang mga kilay ko sa sobrang taka.

At sino naman ang apo nito? 

"Brother! Let's play here! I want to play with you again!" Frecsie beamed in excitement so I nodded at tumingin sa butler naming si Carlyle. He's the only one who knew the secrets of the royal family.

Carlyle bowed so I held Frecsie's small hand and went to the flowers to show her around and play with her. Even though Frecsie is an illegitimate daughter of my father. Father allowed a concubine to have a baby from him but he promised not to marry again for his loyalty to mother.

Frecsie is just a little innocent girl to know such things about hating each other just because of the fact that we share the same blood. Kaya ginagawa ko ito dahil mahal ko rin ito at itinuturing ko na rin itong totoong kapatid kahit ayaw sa ibang mga tao.

I swore to protect her.

-----

Ayesha

Pakiramdam kong maluluwa ko na lahat ang mga lamang loob ko dahil sa sobrang sikip ng damit na ito! "Marj! Tama na! Dudurugin mo ba ang mga lamang loob ko?! Naduduwal na ako sa damit na ito!" Reklamo ko dahil sobrang sikip na talaga! Ayoko na!

"Ang arte-arte mo naman. Normal lang kaya to noh? Dapat slim 'yang katawan mo kapag dumadalo ka ng ball! Ano na kaya itong Accolade Ceremony. Kaya huminga ka ng malalim!" Sambit nito at mas pinasikipan pa ang corset na suot ko! 

Mamamatay na yata ako nito!

"Ayan! Tapos na!" Sabi nito pero ako naman ay halos hindi na makapaghinga ng maayos dahil sa masikip na corset na ito! Bakit kelangan pa ito?!

"Inihanda na ng royal seamstress ang design mong dress para sa araw na ito madam kaya 'wag ka munang gumalaw galaw 'jan!" Dada ni Marjorie sa akin kaya sumunod naman ako sa kaniya agad at tumayo sa itaas ng parang stage ng kuwartong ito para pagtulongan ako ng iba pang mga maid na suotin ang dress na ipinapaggawa ko para sa araw na ito.