1:

Hinata's time travels are random. The events that happen are not in order. For example, let's say there's an automatic time machine. One day you go back to 1950, the next day you're in 1930. See? The events that happened are not in chronological order.

1: Amegakure Time Lapse Mission: Nagato Uzumaki

'It's peaceful here.'

'So quiet.'

Hinata had no conscience at the moment. She felt nothing. There was nothing.

She felt like she was lying on air for an eternity.

And then blinding light. 

Her eyes snapped open. She snapped up.

Where was she? She panicked. There seemed to be no one in sight.

She struggled to stand. Her legs were cramped. To warm them up, she jogged in place, and once they were back to a normal state, she made it her next mission to find out where she was.

"Byakugan!" She whispered, and her precious eyes activated. Veins popped around her eyes, and her vision turned to x-ray.

Bunny. Deer. Cat. Bunny. Bunny. Deer. Bun-

Human!

Hinata leaped into the air, and landed on a branch of a tree. She jumped across the trees, striding in the air, almost.

She continued the familiar work with ease, jumping up, down.

She stopped when the human came in view. A male. "Sir!" She spoke. The male turned to see Hinata jumping beside hum.

Hinata took in his features and he took in hers. 

She narrowed her eyes.

The male had red hair, shoulder length. He was quite young, maybe 15 or 16. A little younger than her right now. What shocked her most was his striking eyes.

The Rinnegan.

Hinata well knew what the Rinnegan. She had fought the puppet leader of the Akatsuki (and had failed, but also succeeded in a way), seen Madara's wrath. 

Even though she had never seen the real 'Pein' body, she knew from description this was a young 'Pein' or rather Nagato. Red hair and Rinnegans weren't very common.

Nagato Uzumaki stared at the girl who had called him by 'sir'. She was the same as him, maybe older. With long, violet-navy hair and pale lavender eyes. He had learned of the 'kekkei genkai' from Jiraiya-sensei. It was called the Byakugan and similar to his own. She was ladylike, but he could easily tell she was a kunoichi.

"How may I be of your assistance?" Nagato asked politely, nodding towards her.

Hinata was shocked a bit. She didn't show it. She had assumed evil S-rank missing nins were rude and cold. Evil. She wasn't ready for a polite response. She bit her lip.

Hinata was no doubt nervous. She was talking to a powerful man, after all. 

"My name is..." Hinako. "Hinako Hyūga. I come from the leaf." His Amegakure headband told her he wasn't from around. Hinata didn't have her forehead protector, nor her normal clothes. Instead was a purple, yellow, orange kimono. She wanted to make it clear she was a ninja.

Nagato instantly narrowed his eyes, similarly to how Hinata had a few moments ago.

Hinata could easily tell that this man had no good history with the leaf-nin. She wondered if that was the reason why he seemed to hate the leaf with a passion.