TWO

————————————————————————

"So, you thought you could get away from us that easily huh?" Toni asked with a sickly sweet and shivering smile that made Aubrees knees tremble.

"N-no I- sorry." Aubree choked out in a slightly panicked voice but tried to be strong, before the young girl knew it she was being dragged by Alexia's strong arms as they pulled her into the hallway.

It was only another half an hour before they finally decided to stop insulting her and getting weirdly only slightly physical as it was less than normal, leaving Aubree as she shakily got off the dirty Hallway floors of the school.

She walked to the bathroom through tears, she couldn't take being strong anymore as she broke into tears immediately after closing the door.

What did she do to deserve so much pain? So much hurt, she didn't understand any of it as she sobbed softly as she pulled herself into a stall beginning to hyperventilate as she locked a stall and rummaged through her back rushingly through the girls blurry vision.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ self abuse so if it triggers you please please scroll to the bottom until you see the bold stay strong lovelies ♥️

Aubree sobbed loudly as she finally found the silver, shiny, and slightly rusted blade filled with spots of dried up crimson red blood as she bit her lip taking off her pants, she hadn't eaten in weeks, maybe months surviving off of water as she never cared for herself, currently wearing a dirty old worn sweater from her parents attic with some overalls that were slightly stained from when her father and mother were teenagers.

She stared at her sickly stick thin and pale thighs through tears as she made long and deep slashes along her thighs, watching as her thighs opened up to what had seemed to be utter relief, and slowly her breathing went back to normal again as she was surrounded by a puddle of her own blood, she whimpered as she stood up and was dizzy from the amount of blood she had lost from her body.

SELF HARM WARNING OVER

just as she thought that was the least of her worries she heard the familiar voice of Dani.

Dani unlike the others was weirdly softer than usual, she wasn't the one who usually beat her up and if she did it was only a little because of the girls forcing her but you could see the pain in her eyes every time.

"Guys we are gonna go to the bathroom." Her and Kara has spoke as she heard the familiar voice of Lark grunting before her deep and powerful raspy voice had spoken.