Chapter 2: Do you Believe Me Now?

Hey guys ok so I was not expecting my story to get this much positive responses!!! I'm like freaking out right now!!!! I love you guys so much! :) :) :)

-Becca

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Harrys POV:

I sat in the plastic chair for god knows how long just thinking about what I just heard. They can't be vampires, right? That's impossible vampires don't exist, do they? I’m so fucking frustrated right now! Vampires aren't real, they only exist in movies and books and T.V shows, don't they?! They were probably just trying to freak me out... yeah they were just scaring me. Even if there are dead body's they would probably people they murdered with guns and knives, and NOT they're teeth.

For some sick reason I found peace in the fact that the dead body's I'll have to get rid of were killed by weapons and not brute strength. I can't just get rid of body's though, the most that I've ever gotten to a dead person was at my grandmother’s funeral, and those were only her ashes. I am almost positive the first body I see I'm going to throw up. Somehow my mind drifted back to the gorgeous boy in stripes that I saw only an hour ago. Wait hold up! Did I just call that psycho gorgeous?!?! Oh God what is wrong with me? I kept trying to make my brain stop thinking about him but for some reason I couldn't get him off of my mind. No madder how hard I tried to push his face to the back of my mind I kept thinking about him. Why am I thinking this? I'm not even gay! Well I did snog that one guy at a party this summer but, that doesn't count!!

Out of nowhere my prison door flew open once again and standing there was no other than Mr. Sexy himself! Dear lord, did I just call Louis sexy?

"Come on time to cook us dinner" He commanded.

"Hold on" I said "If you guys are really what you implied, which I don’t think you are. How come you need to eat normal food?"

"You don't believe that we are what we are?" He asked almost seductively.

"U-um yeah I mean those types of  th-things don’t even exist is real life, do they?" I stuttered losing all of my confidence from before.

He chuckled darkly. "You have too much to learn boy. But if you insist on an example I am very glad to do the honor"

And before I could even contemplate what he was talking about he was pressing very closely to my back with his head in my neck kissing and sucking there slowly.

I tried my hardest to hold back a moan but I just couldn't help myself and when my moan released from the back of my throat he chuckled. Suddenly there were very sharp teeth at my neck pressing dangerously hard at my skin. He pushed what I would guess to be his fangs into my neck all of the way and I screamed out in agonizing pain. But soon the pain was replaced with extreme amounts of pleasure and I completely forgot that what he was doing could very well kill me, I gave into him and at that moment I couldn’t care less if I died right then and there. Sadly though he pulled away and my knees were suddenly very weak and I was light headed from the blood loss.

I looked at him and he had blood dripping from the right corner of his lip and his fangs were still out covered in blood, my blood. He came very close to my ear.