Chapter 15

"Wait here." I said. He keeps insisting and refuse to stay in the car. "Miss, are you really sure?"

"Yup. I'll be fine." While waiting for the lift, my stomach churning while my toes are dancing to the rhythm of unknown. This feeling of nervous is killing me. Mum didn't answered the call and message. I haven't heard anything from her since an hour ago.

"Mum?" She opened the door, with a genuine smile on her face. I look around the house. Everything is still at the same place and no sign of people breaking in. There's no bruises or maybe her dress got ripped. She's perfectly fine.

"Honey." She said. She didn't asked why am I being here so damn early. "I did told you that you're suppose to meet me at the police station." She raised her eyebrows. She looks suprised, did she forgot? "I'm sorry, honey. I've been going out with Rosa the whole day... And, I thought it was yesterday?"

"No, it's today. Nevermind then... But, can you come with me this weekend?" She nods without hesitation. I looked at her, she's being weird today. "So, are you going somewhere?"

"Not really, but Harry is waiting for me. So, I'm kinda need to call Camille to get him back to the station. I've to tell him first you're okay so he can leave."

"Harry?" She repeats, saying his name after me. "Yea, the officer. Camille wants him to accompany me since you didn't replied to my text..."

"Oh, I thought you're seeing him? I bet he's hot."

"God, mum. Can you? Anyway, I'll get going first. I'll be back later. If you see him this weekend, you better don't say that.That's just embrassing,ugh." I hate stairs with whole of my heart but, at this hour, the lift usually full and sometimes took you awhile.

"Hey, Harry."

"Yea? So I can go back to the police station??" I reply him with a smile. He's still busy texting, he didn't even looked up. "Callie? Can I?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Obviously. I just smile at you, it's a yes. I forgot you can't see..."

"You never know how to chill out." He said, he looks annoyed. "I can, but it seems like you can't..." He gets out of the car and give me the keys. "Where are you going?"

"The shop! Camille will there in 10 minutes!" He shouted back. I can't help but stare at him, while he's walking, giving his back to me. I swear he's got that kinda muscular build up typa body. "Booo!"

"OH SHIT! STEFAN!!" I don't know how long he has been standing behind me. How didn't I noticed? I should've not waste my time here.

"Youalmost gave me a heart attack...."

"Sorry for interrupting your moment, miss troy. I bet you're daydreaming bout your mister hottie. Anyway, your mum invited us for dinner. What do we have for dinner? Tell me about the menu." He said. "Stef, it's rude to ask the host like that. I'd happily said this to you, you are uninvited. Bye!"

"Hey!! Callie! How dare you! I'm so hungry right now!! Heyy!!! Stel! Can you please stop wearing heels? You're like a freaking turtle."

"I'm only 168,while you're 180. Your sister is short if she's not wearing heels. Come on, let's go!" She takes off her heels and walk with her bare
foot. "You really-

"Yes, give me a piggy ride now, my lovely big brother."

"OKAY! OKAY! If you fall, I'm not going to leave you and you have to get up on your own.... "

We had our dinner  and I wish dad is here with us. Not even just dad, I also want Daniel to be here, but he's the one who chose to turn his back to protect his mum."Hey, tomorrow is valentine! Who's going to the mall with me?" Stella asked. "Stel, you've got a date with your boyfriend."

"Take a hint, idiot." Stefan glared at her. "Actually, do you want to go out with us tomorrow?" I looked at Stel. She sounds so excited. Stefan, with his usual iconic expression. He's literally sulking. "Sure, if Stef-

"No, no, that's fine, Callie. I'm totally good. It'd be so much better if you come. I kinda missed, I mean, the times we had." He added.