C.6 - Merry Christmas: Deadly School Life

It's been a week since Yoshinori.

Date: 25th December, Christmas Day.

This whole week has dragged on. I exchanged a few words with Satoko but Ume isolated herself completely. It's been dark, quiet and... scary. Having sixteen people drop to three really fucking messes with you. And I've been thinking... about myself... Maybe I am the Leader of Despair...

No. It's Ume... or Satoko. It's gotta be. We're supposed to go see Shikha's ghost today. She's gonna end this, tell us who the Mastermind is so we can expose them.

-

Monokuma Monitor

Please gather in the cafeteria! I have Christmas presents! ... Get here in three minutes or die.

-

Ugh...

-

I walked into the cafeteria, Satoko was already there.

-

Satoko Nani

Hey.... Merry Christmas!

Gasho Ena

You too, Satoko.

-

Ume arrived. She looks awful, her face is much thinner.

-

Satoko Nani

Ume... have you been eating anything?

Ume Toyo

B-Bits and pieces. Threw up a lot this week.

Satoko Nani

W-Why? Are you okay?

Ume Toyo

I just don't feel right, okay? E-End of story.

Gasho Ena

You still planning on killing me?

Satoko Nani

Gasho!

Gasho Ena

What? Don't I have the right to be scared of that?

Ume Toyo

I'm not planning on it. I'm counting on it.

Satoko Nani

Ume...

Ume Toyo

No, Satoko. He's the reason we're here. We have to put an end to that.

Monokuma

Good morning! Good morning! I have your Christmas presents! But first! I want you to place down you're Secret Santa gifts!

Gasho Ena

My guy is dead.