T H I R T Y

Luke drove past the limit, he wanted to find his girl, no matter who got hurt, he wasn't letting anyone getting in between the two.

It was pitch black, the flashes of streetlights going as fast as they came, Luke muttered to himself, he was raging, he knew what Hunter was capable of, he needed to find her before he lost her.

"Fuck, come on Jay, where are you." He whispered, looking around every turn he made, he made a quick left, driving along the road in between the large mass of forest.

~

Jays pov ~

I opened my eyes, my whole body ached, i whimpered and sat up against the wall, my vision was blurry, I couldn't make out anything in front of me, I got onto my hands and knees, crawling towards the door nearest to me, I gripped onto the handle, pulling myself up, I was weak, I just wanted to lie down, but I needed to be free first, I twisted it, he left it unlocked.

My knees buckled as I was grabbed my the hair and pulled back,

"Not so fast, sweetheart." The name didn't roll off his tongue as nice as it did Luke's. I whined in response, my throat was dry and it felt like sandpaper, any word would be enough to give me pain.

He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, I couldn't muster up the strength to fight back, he'd only hurt me more, I had given up already, I was pathetic.

I was slammed down onto a solid bed, Hunter hovered over me, a sick smirk upon his lips, he sat down on my stomach, to ensure I wouldn't move.

"Still beautiful, even with a bloody face." He growled, running his tongue across his bottom lip, he leaned down and cupped my cheek as he placed a harsh kiss against my lips, I choked out a sob as pain shot through my face, he pulled back and chuckled.

Luke wouldn't want me to lie here and let this happen, he'd tell me I was strong, and I could fight back, but could I? Was I capable against Hunter? I wanted to try for Luke, I needed to, if I was to give up now, already, it'd be a matter of days before he'd end my life.

I looked back up at him, lifting my arms and wrapping them around his neck, he furrowed his brows and looked down at me.

"Can you take me back down, I need some water." I mumbled, it was almost a whisper, he nodded cautiously, before lifting me back up and taking me downstairs, he sat me down on a chair, before going to the sink and filling me a glass of water.

He handed me the drink I desperately needed, I drank it all without a breath. He watched me, I looked at him once I was finished.

"You know I don't have what you want anymore, why did you still take me?"

"You're mine either way, no one will love you as much as I do."

I laughed hoarsely and shook my head, standing up and limping towards him, I stood before him.

"You know nothing, you're a psychopath."

He clenched his jaw, I pushed him against the bench, blocking him against it.

"You don't fucking love me. You love that you can control me. Well you're wrong, that was when I was younger, you can't control me now, just because you beat me up and scream, I still won't let you break me."

He grabbed my arms, flipping us around and pressing my against the bench, he thought he had me, but he didn't.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

He looked at me, he was taken back by what I'd said at first, but within seconds he was kissing me, I let him kiss me for a few moments, my hand slipped behind my body, grabbing the object, I never knew I'd have to do this, but I had no choice, it was life or death.

I pulled away and chuckled softly, he smiled at me, his eyes looking into mine.

"Stupid boy. You don't have me." I growled, swinging the knife around and jabbing him right in his stomach. He looked confused, angry I even seen a hint of sadness, but I didn't care, he deserved this after all the pain I went through, either I died or he did.

I watched him drop to the floor, coughing and grabbing onto my leg, seeking for help, I looked down at him,

"I'll see you in hell." I spat, dropping the knife to the ground, I would like to say I didn't know what I had done, but I did, I knew exactly what I done.

"Jay."