Say my name

"I love this one specifically." Yuki said with a smirk as everyone else shivered at her smirk. "Why is that?" Nezu asked as the girl only smiled and jumped. "This is from a musical in my world! We love it so so much and I think you guys will love it as well!" Yuki said as the group nodded. "And Izuku is a girl named Izumi so- please stay calm about the transformation!" The girl said before giving off a deadly aura to Mineta as Denki had Aoyama. "Brought to you by @ChibiDanni someone who asked for this- don't ask who but let's get going!" Yuki said with a slight smile as the class nodded.

The screen turning black and showing a roof. A greenette female sitting on the ledge as a black cat came from the other side of the roof as it left many students questioning what was happening.

"Don't ask questions- just look at the screen and pay attention." Yuki said making Momo, Vlad King, and Neito Monoma bringing their hands down. Kendo smirking and stifling her laugh as Monoma only gave her an irritated look

The music started and it seemed to be a bit of Indian and pop- a mix of some sort. A girl there was sitting on the rooftops, her green hair covering one eye in a swift bang as she wore an almost shoulder showing plain light purple shirt under her black flowing skirt- her green hair in an almost high ponytail. 

"So fashionable~" Momo and many other girls cooed as the boys gave uneasy looks. "It is very pretty huh?" Yuki said as some girls went on a rant on how cute it was. "G-guys, I think everyone else would like to finish." Yuki said as many girls nodded and stayed quiet.

"You could use a buddy" A cat said as it appeared from the ledge of the roof where the sky met pavement. The cat walked around the girl- and it turned into Dabi. He leaned into Izumi as the girl barely gave him a hint of noticing him.

"Dabi..." The heroes and students growled as some other gave uneasy looks. "He better not take her." Todoroki muttered as Yuki only giggled.

"Don't you want a pal?" Dabi said turning his finger into a mini puppet human finger waving it around as it looked like Izumi. The girl only rolling her eyes at his antics.

"At least she is ignoring her." Todoroki said as many teachers and students growled at the sight of a villain being near their green haired child. "Calm down- this is an alternate universe so stop acting like animals." Yuki said clearly annoyed as many students backed down. Surprisingly Bakugo had been quiet throughout this whole time.

"*Yes I do! Yes I do!*" He said while moving her around again mimicking her voice. The girl only giving him an annoyed sideways glance.

"Fucking Deku doesn't sound like that- but he would." Bakugou muttered out loud as many students laughed at his remark. "Now that I think about it Dabi sounds like someone I knew." Todoroki muttered as Yuki only stood in place, a quiet and unwanting silence surrounding her.

"Girl, the way I see it, Your daddy should be leavin' And you should stick around- and kill him!" He said giving a smirk with blood red eyes of a demon- "What?" Izumi said giving him a shocked look before Dabi also gave a shocked yet worried look. "Nothing!" He said shaking his hands in the air.

"Good to know Young Midoriya wouldn't kill his- er, her father, but why?" All Might asked as Yuki sighed. "In this universe, Izuku or as she is known, Izumi Midoriya's father kills her in a fire- but he is rude towards her." Yukki said as Mina raised her hand. "What about Izu Chans mom?" The alien girl asked as Yukki rubbed her neck. "Well you see, I haven't seen this in so long that I am not sure. But I do know that Inko Midoriya isn't seen here." Yukki said as Bakugou growled at the news of his Auntie Inko not being shown.