Valentine's Special

"The day of love! Of romance!" "Of Sonic." Ai Chan said appearing out of nowhere then disappearing- interrupting Yuki as the girl only laughed. "Well here are some things for you guys to enjoy as my boss gets the other things done. These are some incorrect quotes that are pretty funny- all thanks to NovaWritesThings a close friend of mine who I just love dearly now." Yuki said as the whole theatre nodded in understandment.

"Eri and Kota- go hang out with Izu Chan and Izu Kun kay?" The girl said as the four children went off to play.

"And stop breaking the fourth wall AI Chan." The girl said one more time as she turned on the projector. When she came down she brought Hatsumei and Shinsou to sit together explaining them as the girl and the boy both nodded calmly.

"Are you copper and trillium because you are CU-TE." Momo said Jirou as the emo girl only blushed a scarlett red.

"Awe!" The girls said as Jirou only blushed- Momo getting pats from the guys as they said how good it was. "So nerdy!" Mina said as Momo only blushed. "Wait till I get you back." The girl said as Mina only gave a face full of shock as sweat rolled down her face.

"Rose's are red, my face is too, that only happens. When I'm around you." Kirishima said to Katsuki as the blond boy only mumbled some incoherent profanities.

"Love you too Shitty hair." Katsuki said as many people gushed over the tsundere of the class saying 'I love you' to the boy he loved.

"I would offer you a cigarette but you're already smoking hot." Shinsou said to Hatsumei as the girl filled with gadgets kissed his cheek.

The Hatsumei here was blushing a bright red as Shinsou only covered his face with a scarf. The boy complementing Shinsou on the complement as the girls all told Hatsumei how much they shipped the two.

"Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Because you look like a snacc." Sero said to Mina- handing her a snack as the girl o ly gave a smile out of her slightly pinker face.

Momo only grew triumphant as Mina shrunken back into her chair- the boys all snickering at Sero as the said boy was only blushing.

"So do you live in a cornfield? Because I love stalking you." Toga said to Dabi as the fire quirked boy only looked to his side trying to cover his little blush over his monotoned face.

"Even though they are villains- you have to admit that they are cute. And that we could respect them as if we were all equals." Nezu said as many students and teachers nodded. Yuki smiling at the sight of one person changing from their universe.

"You don't need keys to drive me crazy." Todoroki said to Izuku taking away the keys to the dorm as Izuku was a blushing mess.

The boys laughed hysterically as Todoroki covered his face. The girls giving their compliments at the cute comeback.

"You must be a keyboard, because you are just my type." Iida said to Uraraka as the girl started to float around- hands covering her face as the boy only gave her a worrisome face.

"Who knew the good boy Ioda would like a girl." Denki said with a smug face as all the boys excluding Bakugo and Todoroki did the same.

"You must be a broom because you swept me off my feet." Denki said to Aoyoma while holding a broom as the French boy only gave him a slight blush.

"THIS IS GOLD!" Mina said through laughter as both boys only gave each other a small smile before turning their heads away- letting a blush creep over their face.

"If you were a pill, I'd overdose." Aizawa said to Miss Joke as the girl only laughed at him before giving him a.peck on the cheek.

Aizawa only spotted out his coffee that he had been drinking as Present Mic only laughed really loud, the teachers all telling hiw they knew as Aizawa only kept a grim face. His mind happy that he had Miss Joke.

"Are you French? Because Eifell for you." Mina said to Sero.

"It would make sense if Denki gave this to Aoyoma but he already had one and in this one specifically they both went to France." Yuki said as the group of students didn't ask the question that involved that answer.

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine written all over you." Satou said to Koji- a handmade parking ticket on a cake he baked.

"Wow." Tokoyami said as many girls all awed at the statement as Koji only blushed. Satou was given pats on the back from the boys as well as compliments or grunting from the heroes.

"Can I walk you home? My mom told me to follow my dreams." Izuku said to Todoroki as they ended up walking to his house.

All Moght only laughed at the statement as he remembered when Izuku told him how he wanted to follow his dreams.

"Is the sun coming up or is that just you lightning up my world?" Tetsutetsu said to Kendo.

"That was so manly bro!" Kirishima said to Tetsutetsu as the boy only said something similar. Kendo holding hos hand and smiling as many people congratulated them.

"You're hand looks heavy- can I hold it for you?" Tokoyami said to Asui as the girl only blushed then nodded.

"For once Tsuyu is not blunt!" Mina said as many kids snickered at the statement.

"I hoped you guys liked it." Yuki said as many students and heroes agreed to it. "See you next time with maybe a full good thing." Yuki said disappearing as everyone else started teasing each other- X either heroes against the hero and students against students.

A/N
So like happy valentine's day or lonely appreciation day or sonic come south in theaters day or whatever! I just got the idea right now in like 30 minutes as well as my other story which just had one. I literally forgot about today since I have no one ;-; to love TT-TT. But i really want to thank NovaWritesThings since i like couldn't do this without her. Read her incorrect quotes book which game me this idea and show her some love! All the quotes belong to their respective owners or whatever and the idea to Nova San since I should thank her for accidentally helping me.