54. hungry

\\during this quarantine i have been um a certain way so while i wrote this i kind of got carried away with the car scene and i apologize hahaha//

I wake up with my head resting on his chest, he was still sound asleep. The sun was shining through the blue curtains allowing me to see the room more clearly, there was chair in the corner that matched the curtains and the walls were painted a light grey color. the cool tones made the room feel more open than it was, the tile was a dark cherry wood color.

I wanted to get up and go downstairs and socialise but I wanted stay put in his arms, laying on his chest because I only have one more night with him before i have to go back to Portland and he has to go back on tour. I give props to Christina and corbyn, I don't know how they do it, i can't stand being away from Daniel, I really hate it when we aren't together. I like being able to touch him, kiss him, hold him, just having him there in person.

His tired eyes open slowly, his eyes were so bright and full of color in the morning. He had such beautiful eyes, and my eyes were so dull and kind of sad. "good morning" I say, he smiles "good morning beautiful" I blush and move my head into the crook of his neck, he places his hand on my cheek and his thumb runs against the side of my face. I close my eyes, taking in the moment as much as possible. He kisses my forehead and I smile against his warm skin. There was a light knock on the door and I sigh, "yes" Daniel doesn't budge and neither do I, the door opens "sorry to bother you two, but I made breakfast for everyone" I turn to Zachs mom who had a big smile on her lips "thank you" I say, she nods and closes the door. I was half way sitting up leaning on my arm when Daniel pulls me down onto his chest "not yet" he mumbles, he squeezes me tightly and I rest against his bare chest. "not yet" i repeat, he laughs quietly. He rolls over laying ontop of me, he sits up, and all of sudden begins to tickle me, "NO!" I say, he chuckles as runs his fingers along my sides, I laugh attempting to grab his hands but he was much stronger and bigger than me. After what felt like forever he finally stops, my face was red from laughing and blushing, Daniel slips off me and reaches out for my hand. I grab his hand and pull him down on me, he laughs "oh okay" he flirts, I wink and smile at him "maybe I just wanted you on top of me" I smirks, "you're too hot to handle" I roll my eyes "oh shut up" he laughs and kisses the top of my nose, it was a small gesture that made my heart flutter.

Down stairs, Zach was playing video games with his brother, corbyn was talking to Jonah at the table and Jack was in the play room with Reese. Daniel grabbed us both plates, he handed me one and I grabbed myself a waffle and pancake, Daniel filled his plate with food and sat down besides me at the table. "how'd you guys sleep?" Mrs. Herron walks into the kitchen with dishes in her hands, corbyn winks at me and I shake my head "great, that bed is really comfortable" Daniel smiles, she smiles "that's wonderful, it's great to have you here Hallie. Daniel has told me a lot about you" I blush, "thanks for having me, and thank you for breakfast" she begins washing the dishes, "of course!" Daniel slipped his hand into my free hand, he knew I became nervous, I never had someone pick up on my anxieties so well. it's like he knew before I even knew, "hallie loved the decoration in the room" he looks into my eyes with a smile "she was really set on it last night" i roll my eyes, he wasn't talking about that. "aw well thank you, i did it myself!" i smile at her while grabbing our finished plates, "you're welcome, i can wash these" she shakes her head taking the plates from my hands "it's okay, i got it but thanks" she winks at me before i turn around to see daniel standing besides the table, he reaches for my hand "hallie and i will be our all day so don't wait up for us!" he pulls me out of the kitchen "bye!" they laugh and wave at us, i close the door behind me. Daniel stood on the bottom step starring at me, i was still too short even tho he's 6 inches shorter due to the step. i smile and he pulls me into his chest, kissing my head "i'm so glad you're here" he whispers, i pick my head up and kiss him slowly "i am too" he smirks and picks me up off the ground, i let out a scream and he laughs as he jogs to the car. He opens the door for me and puts me down, i grab his shirt before he walked away from me. I get up on my tippy toes and kissed him again, he smiled into the kiss and once again i felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. i pull away and sit down into the car closing the door, he stood standing in the same position for a few seconds before turning to look at me. He scrunches his nose, he looked so adorable and shocked. i couldn't ignore that feeling in the back of my mind, i know it was true but it was so hard to admit it.

He sits down besides me and reaches over whispering in my ear "don't kiss me like that and not expect me to want more" i bit down on my lip, he doesn't pull face away. He looks up the side of my face, his breath hot on my cheek and neck. i begin to breathe heavy, i turn my head just a little towards him locking eyes with him. The intensity between us was thicker than its ever been, i wanted to break it and just reach over and kiss the fuck out of him but i also wanted it to get more and more intense so when we do break the feeling is electrifying. "more? how much more" i tease, he licks his lips and looks me up and down "more of you" my heart was racing, we haven't even left the driveway and i already wanted to just say fuck it and do it in the back seat. i leaned closer to his lips, he shakes, he was struggling to hold back just as much as i did. We wanted the same thing, "you can have as much of me as you want" i whisper, he breaks pulling me in, forcefully kissing me but i wanted it, i kissed him back with the same hunger as him. i flip in my seat towards him, i quickly move myself over to him sitting in his lap towards him. His big hands grip my waist pulling me into his chest, i groan into his lips and my hairs get tangled up in his hair. i tug, gaining a moan from daniel, i smile and so does he. He moves his lips down my neck, i wrapped my arms around his head and held him close to my chest. I feel him grow under neath me and my back arches getting closer to him, both of us moan again his lips were still locked on my skin. "daniel" i whisper, he pulls away, his eyes were captivating blue color. I knew he wanted what i wanted but we couldn't, not here. he nods, fixing my shirt. i giggle and lean towards him, i kiss him one more time before getting back into my seat. i look over at him and he starts to pulls his pants away from his skin, i blush and look at him "what i got excited" i laugh and grab his hand holding it in mine, he winks at me before pulling out of the drive way.