-32

the older pushed jeongin against the wall right after he entered the room. "d-daddy... please... not here... we only have one hour... m-maybe at home, okay?"

chan breathed out harshly. he needs to hold himself back. "okay let's pack your clothes... do you have any suitcases?"

"yeah they're on the closet. b-but i'm too short to reach it", he said, getting all shy in front of his taller boyfriend. "awe.. my small baby... there you go", chan said while taking the suitcase. he opened the closet, just to see how many black clothes he has. "wow... never thought you're wearing that much black... i thought it's more... colorful."

jeongin chuckled. "not in public..." the older looked at him. "can i make you wear more pink?" jeongin giggled again, looking down and nodding. chan looked back at the closet, searching for clothes to pack into the suitcase.

"can you show me your favorite clothes?", chan asked as he smiled at him with his dimples. jeongin kneed down on the floor, opened a drawer, pulling out some pink and white lingerie and 'apparently' baby clothes, which he was wearing in the pictures he has send him. he looked back up smiling through his braces and pushing his bangs out of his view.

chan kneed down next to him, cupping his cheeks. "god, they're so cute", he cooed. "we definitely need to take them", he added while putting them into the suitcase.

"now we can look for some other clothes."