Chapter 14: New Life

Kylo and I docked on the Planet of Geonosis, it's a gross looking planet and I hate it here.

We walk around and I feel a presence of someone that was not Kylo or me.

"Kylo..." I say tugging at his side.

"I feel it too." He says, putting his arm around my waist, "It's okay."

"Kylo, I think there are people watching us." I say and Kylo clicks something on his wrist, the troopers come and around the area.

"There's going to be a fight." Kylo says, he moves closer to my ear and whispers, "They have troops watching us."

"Really?" I whisper back, "I couldn't tell."

"This is our perfect chance to get away." He whispers, "They attack and we run into our ship and go to Naboo."

"We take resources." I whisper, "And then we go."

"The resources are on our ship so it will be no trouble."

"Good things I brought our whole wardrobe huh?" I say laughing.

Kylo sniffles and laugh and he turns back around, he says loudly, "We will we meet them?"

"I have no idea." I say looking at him, "I thought Geonosis was abandoned.

"I knew it was abandoned."

Suddenly, tons of Resistance troops jump down and run out of the holes and comes towards us, but, our stormtroopers come and they start fighting.
Kylo and I run back and try to fight them off, but we make our way back to our ship. It's lucky the stormtroopers came in a different ship.

We get into the shop and Kylo starts the engines. I run around the I jam the communicator and the tracker so General Pryde won't be able to find us.

Kylo takes off his mask and we are soon in hyperspace. Apparently Naboo is to have been abandoned, because of its sustainability.

I sit down next to Kylo and I sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asks putrid his hand in my shoulder.

"Are we doing the right thing?" I ask looking at him.

"Yes, we want to get away from the war, we are doing the right thing." He kisses my forehead, "Think about it, we can start a new life. One without war or distraction."

"It sounds good to me..."