CHAPTER 2

~At the cafe

"Guys what do you want to order?" Jordan ask Aurora, Felix, Elle and Hazel. "We all just want a latte" Aurora said. "Agree guys?" Aurora ask. "Yessss" Felix, Elle, Hazel say in the same time. "Aurora can you help me? Ordering all this item?" Jordan ask. "Ofc i can" Aurora stand up and follow Jordan to the counter.

Elle POV
"Where are you now... I miss you..." Elle *mind*, look at the one picture in her drawing book. It was her picture with someone special. "Elle??? Elle??" Felix call Elle but no answer. "Elle!!! Heyy Elle!?!" Felix touch Elle shoulder. "Oh hey"Elle reply and put the picture back in her drawing book. "What is you doing until you doesn't hear i call you? and what is you looking at?" Felix ask Elle. "Nothing" Elle reply and put her head on table. "Elle?" Hazel ask. "Yes?" reply Elle. "I need to go rn... I have a problem at home rn. You can back home alone right?" Hazel ask Elle. "Yeah" reply Elle. "Felix please take care Elle she not in feeling well today.."Hazel want to Felix take care Elle. "Im fine" Elle told to Hazel. "I will... and i hope your problem will be done as soon as possible" Felix say to Hazel. "Oh thanks, Bye Elle bye Felix" Hazel leave Elle and Felix. She go home.

No One POV
"Elle are you fine" Felix pat Elle head. "Yeah.. Can you stop" Elle reply. "Stop what" Felix continue pat her head. "Pat my head" Elle still put her head on the table. "As you wish" Felix stop pat Elle head. "Guys Latte is Coming!!!!" Aurora shout happily. "Elle where is Hazel?" Jordan ask Elle. "She had a problem at home" told Felix "So who gonna be take her latte?" Aurora ask. "Me" Said Felix. "Ok then there is ur latte" Aurora give Jordan, Elle, and Felix. After that, the situation over them is so quite. The didn't speak any word. They just enjoy their lattle. In that moment, Felix was stare at Elle.

Flashback (Felix)
"Bella!! I have something for you" Felix want to surprise Bella. "What is that dear?" Bella look at Felix. "Open my hands it was in there. It was something." Felix smile at Bella. Open Felix hand there is one word in his hand. The word is (SOMETHING) was written in Felix hand. "Felix!!!! I think you want to give me a present" make a sad expression. "Don't sad okey *hug Bella* I doesn't like to look you sad" said felix to Bella. "I promise with you! Start today I will protect you until my last breath" said felix still hug Bella "Ok i will always remember your promise" Bella reply and push away Felix

Flashback end (Felix Pov)
"Bella *sigh* I sorry... I doesn't make my promise... Im sorry... i can't protect you..." said Felix deep inside his heart.

No one POV
"Why Felix look at Elle like that" *mind* Aurora. "Felix!!! Heyy Felix!!!" Aurora call Felix. "Yeah what Aurora?" Felix stop stare at Elle. "Did you love Elle?" Aurora voice is too loud. "Im not" Felix make a face *😑*. "Elle i think Felix is have crush on you." Aurora accidental told Elle. "Im sorry.. I doesn't interest with Felix. Btw i need go home rn! I was too late my mom gonna mad at me." Elle stand up. "Let me sent you" Felix offer Elle so he will sent Elle home. "Nvm i can go home alone." said Elle and walk away. "Elle wait!!! Let us go home together since i want back home too" Jordan say. "OK" reply Elle.

In the cafe only left Aurora and Felix also the other customer after their friend went home. 
After finish drink , Aurora and Felix go to hospital.

Aurora POV
"Aurora? Did your mom is fine rn" Felix ask Aurora when they was in a Aurora mom room un hospital. "Idk... What i know right now is my mom is in critical..  Idk if doctor can save her" Aurora start cry. "Aurora don't cry *hug Aurora* Im here if you need me" Felix try to calm down Aurora.

(A/N Im sorry guys.. English is broke!! My grammar is not really good.. bTw did you enjoy my story?? if you enjoy it pls give me a star and if you had time can you help me with a grammar. Tq! Have a nice day guys)