Chapter One

This story is about mental health. if u are going through the same problems that are mentioned in this story, i want you to understand that you are not alone. you can talk 🙂.

Chapter One
Taking two deep breaths i slowly tried to calm myself down, my head in my hands and tears streaming down my face. I couldn't breathe. My panicking was getting worse and worse. "i'm ok, i'm ok, i'm ok" i repeated again and again as if it was going to actually make things better. i was ok. this happened all the time, nearly everyday. it was and anxiety attack, i have them often and they are over nothing. i was calming down now anyway, my room door was locked so no one could walk in. it's fine. i'm ok. i was sitting on my floor in my room, taking deep breaths and wiping the tears off of my face.
I suddenly hear a knock at my bedroom door, it was my brother asking if he can borrow my charger, great timing. i opened the door, trying not to show my red face and quickly went beside my bed where my charger was kept.
"what's up?" he asked, even though he was asking me, i could see that he didn't actually care. all he wanted was me to think that he was being nice so i can cook him dinner tonight.
"nothing, get out" i grabbed his shoulders and pushed him out of my room, slammed the door and sat in by bed. i had a headache.