Razer's Tazers (Ch. 2)

ka... Lukaaaaaa....

(???): Hey! Luka!

(Luka): Huh?! What?!

  A blue-green haired girl was yelling at Luka as they sat in a park in Tokyo. She seemed about the same age as Luka and was really thin.

(???): It feels like you've been staring off for months! Are you sure you aren't dying? What am I here for anyway?!

(Luka): Well, as I've told you, Miku, you're now one of TWO friends I have. If the two of you meet, then I can finally cross "be in a friend group" off of my bucket list.

(Miku): Whaddya mean friend group? We aren't even in the same class...!

  While Luka told (Y/N) that he was her first friend, that was a lie. She wanted to seem slightly needy to make him feel pressured to say yes. She's been feeling terrible and felt that bringing Miku along today would help instead of telling him later. He wouldn't even take notice.

(Y/N): Hey!

(Y/N)'s POV

  I walked to the park we agreed to meet at and found Luka with a girl that I thought was Hatsune Miku. She's a pretty small-time internet music artist, is she friends with Luka?

(Luka): Hey, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Are you friends with Hatsune Miku, Luka??

(Luka): Well, y-

(Miku): Fufufu... so you've heard of me, have you? Ahaha! I knew I was that great!

(Y/N): Well you aren't that popular, I just like your music.

Miku's POV

S-someone likes my music?! O-oh my... I've never been this happy!

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): Miku, are you crying?

(Miku): NO!! Are you stupid?!

(Y/N): Maybe a little.

  She definitely is crying.

(Luka): Anyway, you already know her from her "pop", but this is Miku. She's my friend from Class 3B.

(Miku): It's called alt rock and it's art!

(Luka): Yeah, yeah. "It's not a phase, mom", I get it. So, (Y/N), I thought I'd introduce my only two friends to eachother.

(Y/N): Well Miku, it's great to meet you

(Miku): What are you, my dad's business associate?

  A little annoying. I'm sure some people find it "charming", however.

(Y/N): So, uh, Luka. What're we doing?

(Luka): Oh, right! Was I supposed to plan something?

  Uuuuuuuuuugh...

(Luka): Oh, I know! We got a great new laser tag place a few months ago in Akihabara! That could be fun!

  So a bit of an airhead, but a bit of an awesome one.

(Miku): Yoooooo, we talkin Razer's Tazers?! I'm gonna dunk on you SO HARD, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Haha... uh, yeah...

At "Razer's Tazers"

  The place had black walls and neon light strips everywhere. When you walked in and looked to the left there was a large window showing the battlefield. It had walls everywhere for cover, with huge towers to climb, bridges from certain towers to others, hills, and what looked like a "below-the-map" type section. The window was at least 50 feet up at the entrance was on ground level, so the place must have been semi-underground.