| 1 |

Dib was sitting in an Irken ship, flung towards Earth. The ship was rolling around, turning upside down and sideways. Dib didn't know what to do. He was frantically looking at the buttons and the screen. Gaz was in the seat next to him. She was just playing on the game console without a care in the world while, on the other hand, Dib was panicking. He'd never been on a ship before, and certainly didn't know how to fly one either. He cautiously looked over the buttons. He saw a red one with a warning sign. Warning signs usually mean emergencies, right? This just sounded an alarm. "Gaz, a little help?" He yelled. Gaz looked at him in disgust. 'He can't do anything right.' She thought as she grabbed the wheel and prepared for landing. The ship still hit the ground on its side,though.

Dib took the communicator out of his pak. (It's Gaz's Game Slave console but the screen hovers and it's used for communication.) He contacted one of the Tallests, Professor Membrane. The call was answered by him and Membrane was shown with a clipboard, writing a few things down. "Son, how's the mission?" Membrane asked. Tallest Bitters was commanding, or lecturing, invaders Keef and Poonchy. "Unfortunately, our ship has crashed due to Earth's gravitational pull on the ship. This has increased the number of days to get back. I will need a few more days until I get back. Is it okay if I return a little late?" Dib asked. Membrane thought and nodded. "Yes, take the time you need. We'll put someone else to gather substances from Eris." He said. The call ended and Dib put the communicator back in his pak.

Now, Dib and Gaz would need to worry about disguises and shelter. The machine that generates disguises was in the ship. Since the ship broke, so did the machine. Luckily, the Tallests gave them backup disguises. They weren't special, but they would do. "Dib, they'll easily recognize you as an alien. Your head is too big." Gaz joked. Dib put on the disguise and rolled his eyes. "Real funny, Gaz." Dib dragged Gaz into a neighborhood nearby and took a look at the houses. He held a small cube in his hand. Soon, he found an empty spot where he placed the cube. The cube transformed into a house with a lab underneath. Gas stared at it, unimpressed. Dib walked in and looked around. It was pretty small, being compared to the Massive. It would do just fine, though.

"Gaz, I'm going to the lab to study human activity. Don't do anything." Dib said, glaring at her. He crawled into the trash can and got transferred to the lab. "Computer, research human activity." Dib commanded. The computer obeyed his command and Dib looked at what the results were.

Apparently, small humans go to something called 'hiskool'. It's where you learn to be human and successful. Dib was successful already, but did not know how to act human, so he considered going to hiskool. Any slight mistakes would make the humans suspicious. This could lead to chaos. After minutes of thinking, Dib enrolled in a nearby hiskool. People said it was hell, but maybe they were just weak. He enrolled Gaz into it as well. Maybe he can make some alliances. They could repair his ship and he could get back to the Massive. Yeah, that would work.

Timeskip to the next day...

Dib got out of the house with Gaz and started walking to the hiskool. They were told to wait in the office until called into the classroom. They waited a few seconds until called. "And here are our new students: Gaz and Dib Membrane." The teacher motioned for us to come inside and she told us where our seats were. Dib sat in the corner and Gaz sat in the middle. "Anyways, I'm Mrs. Control B. Rains, but you can call me Mrs. Brains. We're going to continue our lesson from yesterday, so try to catch up." She told Gaz and Dib. Dib participated in class most of the time. It was too easy, so why not share it with the class? That'd make them worthy of being in Dib's class.

Later, at lunch, Dib sat alone with Gaz. He didn't mind. He'd rather sit next to Gaz than any filthy human. Who knows what diseases they could have?Suddenly, he heard a tray hit the table they sat at. Some kid was settling himself down there. He had black hair and magenta eyes. Their hair was shaped like two horns. The kid sat down and started to eat his food. He left the beans on the tray, untouched. "So, I decided to sit here because those brats kicked me out of my own table." He said awkwardly. Gaz paid no attention to the boy and continued to play on her console.

"Anyways, my name is Zim. I heard that you're Dib, right?" He asked. Dib slowly nodded and pretended to be interested about this random kid's life as the kid continued talking. He just went on and on, not realizing that when he finished, it was PE time. Dib and Gaz had gotten up before he had even finished, though. The children stood on either sides of the court and the coach blew the whistle.

There were two tall kids, one with red dyed hair and the other with purple hair.  They told a few kids on Dib's team to get out. Peculiarly, they did as commanded with a smile on their face. 'I guess they respect taller beings as well.' Dib thought. Soon, Gaz and Dib had gotten everyone on the tall kids' team out. While Gaz was doing that, everyone on Dib's team left. It was down to those four. Purple threw a ball at Gaz but she caught it. She brought Spleen back into the game and got Purple out. Red got another ball from somewhere and hit Spleen. Getting him back in was pointless. Dib threw a ball at Red but he caught it. Dib got out of the game as Skoodge entered Red's side. You could see that Red was disappointed with having Skoodge, and not Purple, back in the game. Gaz picked up a ball and threw it at Skoodge's head. She added so much force, it looked like Skoodge had almost broken his skull. Skoodge had gotten out. It was just Gaz and red. Red threw a ball at Gaz but missed, as she was so short. Red being taller made him an easier target. Gaz threw it at him and he was out of the game. Red got irritated by the fact that he was beaten by a short newbie. Purple tried to calm him down with a small pack of donuts. Surprisingly, it worked.

"Excellent job, Gaz!" Dib yelled. Gaz ignored his praise and went back to her video game. They speed-walked all the way to their next period. You'd never believe who was in the same period. It was none other than Zim.

"Hey! Strange how we have this period together. I wish I had this much common periods with-" He said, sitting next to Dib. The science teacher started silencing everyone before he could finish his sentence. What were they learning about? The only thing Dib was bad at.

Human anatomy and organs.

Unfortunately, the hiskool expected you to know about most of the parts they discussed in lower grades. They first explained the lungs of a human and how it allows them to breathe. Dib wrote down a few notes:

'When humans breathe, they breathe out of their lungs. They use the muscles from the rib cage (mostly major muscle and diaphragm.) The diaphragm will tighten and flatten, collecting air.'

'The heart pumps blood to everything else. Once it dies, so does the human'

While Dib was finishing up the notes, kids got up to get out of the classroom. "You write notes?" Zim asked. Dib nodded and put the punctuation at the end of the notes. He walked out the classroom and left Zim behind. In the middle of the day, they would get a few minutes of free time in the yard of the school. They can use their phones, play, or be the weirdos they are and dig up worms. Dib saw Zim talking to Red. Maybe Zim can help with identifying substances. Yeah, that'd be helpful.

Dib walked up to Zim. "Hey, could you come to my house to help me with something? It'll be real quick." He stated. Zim looked and nodded. Zim could hang out with Dib while Dib gets information on substances found on Earth. It would be beneficial to both people. That way, nobody can complain! Dib would still have to hope that nothing goes wrong, though. Zim could accidentally go in the lab or he could come while Dib is out of disguise. To avoid catastrophe, Dib would just have to be careful.