♛𝐨𝐧𝐞♛

y/n's pov:
i balanced the cups on the flat tray as i walked to the second table this night. a man with a black tight tuxedo sat staring at me. i smiled as i got to his table, i put his drink down as he mumbled a quick, 'thank you' before i turned around and left.

i got to the bar as i sighed, "i'm so fucking tired" i groaned as i looked over to rowan. "i told you not to go out last night" he chuckled as he served a small shot of tequila handing it to the drunk man in front of us. "i know it's just soph wanted to go out" i said as he rolled his eyes.

"that bitch always goes out. no matter who goes with her" he said making me smile. my eyes scanned the room as a tall man entered the room. he had a blue tuxedo on as it fit his body perfectly. his hazel green eyes shined with the lights as he also scanned the room.

his eyes landed on mine as he smirked, he walked over to the man with the back tuxedo. he sat down as they began to talk. "you got them?" soph said signaling to the two guys. "yeah" i mumbled as i fixed my dress. i walked over to them. "would you like something to drink?" i asked as i looked over to the guy.

his black hair lazily laid on his forehead, as his big plump lips formed into a devilish smile. the tattoos on his neck hugged his neck perfectly as well as his arms. although i couldn't see much only his hands tattoo'd but i would say he has sleeve tattoos. "whiskey" he said as his eyes left mine rolling down to my body.

i stood proudly as the other guy chuckled, "how much would i have to pay to have you tonight?" he asked as i furrowed my brows. "i'm a waitress not a slut" i said turning around as i walked to rowan. "asshole" i mumbled as i looked over to him. "serve a whiskey please" i said as he quickly served it. i picked it up walked back to the table.

"thank you princess" said the black haired boy. i raised a brow as the guy with the black suit chuckled. i walked away rolling my eyes as i continued with my night.

first chapter tehe