♛𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

y/n's pov:
"go girl!!" i shouted as she bounced with the melody, laughing loudly i strolled to the kitchen clasping a red cup, i served myself whatever was in the cooler as i turned around bumping into someone. "ouch!" i giggled quite intoxicated as he chuckled, "sorry about that, gorgeous," he said spinning.

my sight saw a tall boy, he was a bit taller than me. his eyes were hazel brown but looked green in the purple led lighted room. his lips were small yet plump and his nose was a perfect size. his chocolate brown hair, a tad bit curly; more like wavy and it hung on his forehead.

"i'm y/n" i grinned glancing into his eyes, "joey, joey birlem" he smiled as i blushed. nodding i looked down, "what are you doing in this house party? you look a bit too hot to be here" he snickered, "i'm with my friend. we're just hanging out" i smiled at his compliment. "i can say the same about you!" i said as he grinned.

"can i have your number? maybe we can talk after all this music is off. somewhere away from this loudness", he said making me nod. i gave him my phone number as he gave me his. he clasped my hand kissing it as he let it go gently. "call you later" he smirked

i smiled as i wandered back to soph, she was dancing on a tall blond dude as i snickered. "aye aye aye!" i said as i began to roll my hips to the music. a set of hands fastened around my hips as they hanged on tightly, i smiled not worrying to look back. my lower area swirled with his as i shut my eyes.

"you're making me hard baby girl," the voice said, i jumped up immediately interrupting myself from dancing, "what the fuck dude?" i said as mattia grinned, "what are you doing here?" i asked, "i can ask the same thing baby girl, you're at my party.." he said with his famous grin. "doing the same shit as you, partying dumbass," i said pushing him.

i stepped away and into the kitchen leaning on the counter, why is he always everywhere. i can never go somewhere cause he's there. but at the same time... i don't mind, he's hot, the perfect smirk he always has on his face. his tattooed arms and neck makes me... ugh. i shook my head chuckling at my drunk thoughts.

no y/n

i resigned from the kitchen, as the lights went off, "fuck" i muttered as i couldn't see anything. another pair of hands met my body as i sighed, "mattia fuck off" i said nudging them away. but the hands weren't soft like mattias were, i furrowed my brows. the hands clenched onto me harsher making me gasp.

"what the fuck!" i said trying to get off the grip, then out of nowhere the lights went on, i looked back. it wasn't mattia. it was a random fucking guy, he looked creepy though. i swallowed greedily trying to push him away but he wouldn't leave. "you're really fucking beautiful," he said as i nodded; afraid.

everyone was minding their own business they didn't care, he clenched my wrists tightly, "come with me" he said as he wandered to the stairs, "n-no" i said as he rejected me. i was too helpless. he pushed me up the stairs as he was about to push me into a room before he was shoved off me

mattia's hands were all over him, punching him continuously. his face filled with blood. before mattia punched again, the guy tossed mattia on the floor. he got on top as he punched his lip making it bleed. he punched mattia a couple of times before mattia jumped off him . he finished the guy off leaving him unconscious
-
hiii, okay so in this chapter joey is mentioned, he will be a part of the book for a while, i said i didn't write for him anymore but i wanted to include him just for the fun of it. in this book, soph and joey aren't siblings! thank you! hope you enjoyed!