♛𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱♛

y/n's pov:
mattia rested his hand on my thigh as he looked over to me at a red light, caressing my face gently. "you're all bruised baby" he frowned as he brushed my cheekbone. "it's okay" i whispered. "it's all my fault right?" he mumbled looking back to the road. "no mattia. i went with joey and i trusted him even when-" i said before he cut me off.

"no y/n they took you because of me. it's my fault" he said shaking his head. "hey. i'm okay. it's all okay" i said clasping his hand. he squeezed my hand making me smile. "what did they do to you?" he asked as his jaw clenched, "they just asked me where you were. hit me a couple of times" i chuckled as he bit the side of his cheek.

"when ale told me you were missing me whole body burned. i couldn't visualize what they would be doing to you. i was so scared y/n. i have never felt that way. it was like my whole life was crumbling and i was doing nothing" he said making my heart bounce with love.

"mattia" i frowned as i looked at him. "i'm sorry i pushed you away. you don't deserve me. you deserve someone who's better than me and can give you everything you want" mattia said making me shake my head. "i don't want anyone else. i don't want someone better than you... mattia i want you" i murmured as he grinned.

"y-you do?" he asked me as we pulled up to this big mansion, guessing it was his home. "yes. yes, i want you" i cried as i reached over to kiss him. this kiss was unique, full of love. i finally knew what i felt and i want him, i don't care if he's a drug lord, if he gets me killed. i want him.

he pulled away, "i want you y/n. the first girl that never fell to my feet. instead, i fell to yours" he beamed as i smiled. i kissed his cheek as he smiled. "this is my home. live with me, i want you safe. i want you to be with me at all times" he babbled as i giggled. "mattia, i'll be okay. we can talk about that later" i grinned as he nodded taking a breath.

"i just never want to leave you again" he whispered kissing my hand as he looked into my eyes. "come," he said getting out the car as he opened my door. i walked out and into his home, it was enormous, about 3 times bigger than mine. smiling as i looked at his designs.

"y/n you're back!!" kairi said as he jogged to me hugging me, "hey! yes i am, thank you for your help" i  smiled. "no problem" he said as mattia grabbed me away softly. kairi grinned at his jealousy. "i'm not taking your girl chill" he said as mattia shook his head, "i would literally kill you" he grinned as well making my blush.

ale strolled to me as he pulled me into a hug, "you got us all so-" he said before mattia cut him off, "lying ass! your fat ass was sitting on the couch when you told me" mattia snickered as i laughed, "wow! thank you!" i sarcastically said making ale shake his head laughing.

"okay well thank you guys, glad to be back home" i smiled as they nodded, mattia took me up to his room closing the door. he laid on his bed, "you know, got my sheets cleaned yesterday" he grinned as i smiled. "so nobody has laid in them?" i asked, "nobody that i ever cared about" he shrugged as i nodded biting my lip.

i wandered to him laying down, my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my scalp. closing my eyes i hugged him tightly, "i love you" he confessed earning my smile, "i love you" i said kissing his chest. i love him.

no sex? crazy for mattia tehe