Chapter One:Bastard

The day was beautiful, it wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. It was perfect. A perfect day for fishing. A man, in his mid 20s, was sitting on a fishing deck. With a fishing rod in both hands, he sat patiently. He knew, KNEW, that he was gonna catch something good today. He could feel it in his gut. A day this perfect would lead to a perfect catch, is what he kept repeating to himself.

His worm bait, which sat in the water, was floating around, wiggling it's ass to attract costumers. Of course it had practice it's twerking skills before going into the water, how else would it attract the best fish? The worm swam sexily, wanting to catch the attention of the biggest, best fish in the lake.

The man watched the water closey, looking for any sign of a fish trying to eat his bait. His eyes scanned the cool surface, his attention catching on anything little movement. His attention was elsewhere when he suddenly felt his rod move! He quickly looked towards his rod, only to see a quick flash of a golden movement by his bait. His rod felt slightly lighter, and he scowled. The damn fish ate his bait! That was his sexiest fish >:(! He stomped his feet on the old, cracked fishing deck, already putting another worm on the hook.

I'll catch you next time, bastard!