Chapter Three:Sen-Senpai?!

The man, actually didn't make it home. He decided, halfway there, that he was gonna get that fish. No. Matter. What.

So, he turned around and stormed right back to that deck, glaring harshly at the water as if he knew that sly fish could see him. He grabbed his fishing rod harshly, and also pulled out another sexy worm. Not as sexy as the first one, but it will do. He sits down on the edge of the deck, with his strong muscular legs hanging off. He throws back his arms and cast the bait determinedly. The man would not allow himself to be defeated by a mere fish. And so here continued the waiting game.

Fish P.O.V
H-He was back!! He came back so soon!! The fish didn't think that the man would have come back only 15 minutes after leaving! He was ecstatic! And his *thingy* had already calmed down from the disappointment he had felt earlier, so he could finally meet his sen-senpai!!(>///////<). He swam as fast as he could towards the deck, ready to great the man. But when he got only a fish head away from the man's feet, he got really embarrassed. What if his senpai got scared? He was a human, and he was a fish. A big fish at that. He would probably run away.

With tears in his eyes, he swam to the corner and cried fishy tears for the rest of the night, staring longingly at the man who was currently fishing.