♛𝐭𝐰𝐨♛

y/n's pov:
i pulled the furry coat over my body as i bit my lip, it was past 2 , the time the bar closes and i get to go home. my job isn't so bad, i go in around 9pm and get out at 2am. i get paid good, and plus the tips the thirsty men give me are beyond incredible. it gives me enough to have a roof over my head and food on my table.

i turn around feeling someone watching me. i furrow my brows looking around. i gulp as i continue to walk. before i know it i get pulled into the wall, "what the fuck!" i said as i look into the persons eyes. i remember him, he was the guy with the blue tuxedo at the club. "what the hell are you doing?!" i asked. "pretty girls like you shouldn't be walking around at night" he whispered against my neck as i furrowed my brows

something about him led me into dusk, "you'll be a temptation for all those thirsty guys" he said letting my waist go. "fuck off" i spat as i pushed him away. "feisty hm? i like that" he said as i rolled my eyes. "why're you following me?" i said. "no reason" he smirked. i sighed.  "okay well see you around" i said letting go of our discussion walking away.

"you sure will" he said as i walked closer to my house. i turned around as he was gone. he was desirable but something in him scared me. he looked so familiar, but everyone in this small town looked like each other. i arrived home as i sighed. "where were you hoe!" soph asked me as i chuckled.

"i walked home " i said as she nodded. soph usually stayed at mines in the weekend. she only worked in the club weekends and her other job was a couple hours away. she also lived a couple hours away; but she needed the cash and i offered the club.  "okay well let's watch a movie or something! i'm leaving tomorrow night" she said as i nodded.

"i'll see you next week but still" she giggled as i rolled my eyes sitting next to her. she had a whole bag of snacks laid out as i got in the covers with her. she laid her head on my shoulder as we played a movie.

my mind began to flow to the man in the blue suit. he was completely addictive. his delicate olive skin and his eyes were intimidating. it was like he knew everything about me and i couldn't hide a single thing.

thoughts?