♛ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ♛

mattias pov:
i stared at her walking away as i smirked walking to my car. i raced off back home as i arrived a couple of minutes later. "where were you?" alejandro asked. "don't tell me, fucking the waitress" he laughed as i shook my head snickering. "nah i was out. oh and find out about her" i said as he nodded. "i'll tell mario" he said making my nod.

"something about her. makes me want her" i mumbled as i grabbed the clear glass cup settling it to my mouth. "more than you've wanted any other bitch?" he asked. "yeah" i chuckled. "mattia. ale" kairi said walking in. "what," i said. "we found jesus. " he said making me look over to alejandro.

"where is he at?" he said. "they're in the abandoned garage by 18th street," he said as i nodded getting up. i grabbed my gun as i tucked it inside my suit. "let's go" i said as ale stood up, kairi followed as we got into the car. in less than 4 minutes we arrived. i walked closer to the door as jesus talked to his useless buddies.

"ship these to italy and the rest to-" he said before i shot the bags up. white powder erupted everywhere. well that's a couple thousands worth of cash. "what the fuck!" jesus said as i smirked, "hey zeus" i said as he gulped. "ma-tia" he said as i raised a brow. "thought you could steal my coke and get away with it?" i asked as his boys quickly pointed their guns at us.

"no, i just-" he said before i shot a guy behind him in the head making him drop. alejandro quickly shot a row as kairi shot the other four. they quickly dropped down making me smirk. "now, we've gotten rid of the company. what were you saying?" i said as he shook his head.

"i-im sorry," he said before i laughed loudly. "sorry means nothing to me" i said as i grabbed his inexpensive shirt. i harshly slammed his head on the table. white powder getting all over his face. "inhale it. it'll be the last you consume" i said as i looked over to the boy. "don't do it mattia" kairi said as i shrugged.

"he's foolish," i said as i pressed harder, "got some or you need more?" i said emptying a whole bag on his face. yep that's at least 7k. "i-i " he said before i rolled my eyes. "inhale it! " i said as he quickly inhaled. his nose white as i grinned. "remember who you're messing with. i'm the king" i said before shooting his head making blood gush out.

i pulled away wiping my hands on my tux as i looked over to the boys. "let's go" i shrugged as they nodded. i looked back as i took out a lighter. i threw it on the coke as it burned quickly.