Whispering Wind

M : ayo, sorry'nge. Hmm athu.. Kaathu adikiduleh athan.. Sorry..

He was confused.

K Mindvoice : Nalla thaneh kaathu aadikithu, ithuke iva yen sorry kekera?

She tried to pull softly the saree end he was gripping all this while.
His cloud.
His soft fragrant cloud.
He let go with a shy smile realising everything at that moment.

K Manasatchi : Katthune pondatiye, inthe maari ore park'leh, marathuku keele, yaarlam pakatthele irukangge'nu kude kandekama. Vatcha kannu edukama rashichi rashichi sight adikireya da Kathiru.. Eppeh da ippadi maareneh?

K Mindvoice : Terleh (smile)

K : vakaru, yen ninukithe iruke?

He told while indicating the empty space beside him. She complied with a small smile.

M : Late'ah agaleya unggelku? Kadaiku poleya'nge?

K : hmm povum. Konjum neram kalichi povum.

He looked at her intently and asked,

K : Enna yosikire?

M : Akka Mama patti thaange...ippoh nambe enna panerathu? Jaga Anneh sonnathum, kethadum ellam seri. Thirumbi arambiche edathaleh poi nikereh maari iruku.

He agreed with her by nodding his head.

K : Yosipom... Edachum yosipom.. Inthe perchenaiku nichayama ore vali irukum. Yosipom.

He said with confidence and smiled at her, telling her not to worry. They will figure a away sooner or later.

Though, she felt better with his confidence but it still bothered her that the discussion wasn't fruitful today.

He understood her.

K : Mullai, ellathukum theervu orei naaluleh kadechirathu.. Inniki thaaneh Jega Mama paathu pesirikum. Thirumbi pesevum, vere edachum vali nambelum yosipom. Kavalai padathe...

This time she smiled again with a twinkle in her eyes. He smiled back reassuringly and blinked his eyes at her, indicating everything will be alright.

Both of them realised then, this was the first time they are out and spending time together on their own without any other reason

No one forced them to go out together.
No wedding.
No bike lesson.

Even, Jaga Mama has left and they are still there together alone, not fighting with each other but enjoying each others company instead.

None of them insisted to leave.
None of them wanted to leave.
None of the admitted it to each other.
They liked it.
It was nice.

Just both of them, sitting side by side, under a tree, smiling and looking into each others eyes.
Talking without words.
It was picture perfect.

The wind came to play with her again, soft hairs covering her face. She lowered her eyes with a smile and started to push away the hair tickling her face, unsuccessfully.

He wanted to give her a hand, he wanted to play with her hair just like the wind. His hand slowly came up to the side of her face.

'Ding! Ding!... Ding! Ding!'