Chapter Three

Their teacher, Miss Eve, came into the classroom and announced that there was a new girl joining their class. Melody soon walked in and introduced herself. Miss Eve asked her to sit beside Suzy and since than they both became best friends.

          Soon, it was lunch time, Suzy introduced some of their classmates to Melody and she made friends quickly. Suzy showed her around the school and Melody was soon familiar with the place. Both of them went to have lunch and chatted. Time soon flew by and the bell rang. Melody and Suzy returned to class for their next lesson.

          Back in class when Melody and Suzy have not returned, the bully of the school, Alexander walked to Melody seat and took a book she had left on the table.

   Alexander looks like this:

           Their other classmate, Max, saw Alexander take Melody's book and confronted him

           Their other classmate, Max, saw Alexander take Melody's book and confronted him. He took back her book and was about to place it back when......

Max looks like this:

(I couldn't find any nicer pictures, so I had to go with these pictures

(I couldn't find any nicer pictures, so I had to go with these pictures.😓 Sorry if you don't like them.)

          Melody and Suzy walked into the classroom and saw Max placing Melody's book on her table and thought he was stealing her book. Melody quickly pushed him away and snatched her book back as Max stood, stunned as he tried to process what happened. Melody sat down angrily as she looked away from him, not wanting to hear what he had to say. Suzy sat beside her as she glared at Max. Max quietly sat back at his seat as he knew Melody would not listen to a word he said.

          Then, Max's best friend, James, told him to apologise to Melody and tell her what had happened and earn her forgiveness. Max sighed as he nodded, knowing what he had to do.
_______________________________________

Chapter Three is done. I hope you are enjoying the story so far.😊
Sorry if its a little short(As usual😓) and a little rushed.

Anyways, James looks like this:

Have a good day!!!😀😁