Chapter Twenty-Six

The next day, Melody got out of bed as she swam towards the shore. It was the weekend and Melody decided to go to Suzy's house and hang out. Her tail transformed ino her legs once more as she stood up, about to walk to Suzy's house. Suddenly a portal opened up in front of her. Of course, Melody entered it. Well......What could go wrong?

Melody reached the other side of the palace as she saw her father and mother's palace standing before her. She rushed inside as she saw her parents. Based on the fact that the portal led her to her parents' palace, Melody assumed that the portal was created by her parents so that she would come here. Well......her family is special. Her mother is a siren, with the same ability to be a human on land and siren in water, and her father is a human, so a portal opening up in front her is no surprise.

All of them sat down on the sofa as Amelia started talking,
"Melody, today we have brought here is because we have something to discuss with you......" As Melody thought, her parents created the portal and brought her here.

"What is it......" Melody asked as she eyed her parents curiously.
"Me and your father both know that we had gotten separated when you were born and have been living with Calista ever since. So we decided that......you would stay with us, including Max, of course." Melody was shocked. Her parents, who had separated from her since birth, now wanted her to live with them. Well......she knew she couldn't hide anything from her parents so......her parents knowing the fact she is dating Max is also not a surprise to her. In truth, Melody was feeling more happy than shocked. She got to reunite with her parents and now she gets to live with them.

In an instant, Melody agreement as her parents smiled. An announcement was made through out the kingdom. Everybody rejoiced as they heard the news that their lost princess was found. Melody was equally happy.

After a few days, Melody brought Max to the palace through the portal as she introduced him to her parents. As expected, Max was shocked that Melody was a princess but put a smile on his face and......of course, Melody still visits Calista in the ocean even though she now lives with her parents on land.

One day, Melody was on the balcony alone as the cool breeze blew her hair. She thought about what happened the past few weeks, about her finding the ingredients, finding her parents again and saving Max.

'Meeting Max was the greatest thing that could happen to me......so saving him by going on this Quest For Love was definitely worth it......'

~The End~
_______________________________________

Hey guys......Chapter Twenty-Six is done and this is the final chapter. I'm so sad this book is coming to an end😭😢 so......I've decided to make a book that is a sequel to this book, so keep an eye out for it.
The next book:
The Lost memories
I really hope you enjoy this entire book/story and......
Have a Nice/Good/Wonderful Day!!!^_^😀😁😃^_^

Completed on 15th March 2020》
💖💕💝💞 ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💗 💞💝💕💖

Edit(On 28th March 2020): We have reached 1k(To be more exact: 1.02k) views/reads on this story book!!! Thank you all so much and......
I wish you a very happy day everybody!!!😀😁😃😊🤗

~Pungi7336 😀😁😊