Chapter 6

You woke up in a beautiful room. You couldn't remember anything but kissing Claude.

"Good morning beautiful, here is your maid outfit" said Claude, giving you a peck on your lips.

'Why do I feel strange kissing those pair of lips'

"Hurry up and get ready, we have a long day ahead of us. " said Claude. "We have some guests coming over."

"Umm... who is coming?" You asked, kinda with a fear in your voice.

"My mistake, there is a ball, you will come with me and Alois" He said.

"Ok, thats fine with me." You said.

Claude walk towards the door and turn around and said-

"Oh and please stay away from a butler named Sebastian, this not an option , its a command," he said walking out of the room.

'I don't feel like home and that name Sebastian...it feels...familiar.'

You start to change and feel a pair hands grasp your waist, spinning you around.

You eyes widen.

"Sebastian?"

"Little kitten, I found you," he said with a cheerful voice. He slowly bent down and you froze in place. He touches your lips and you feel like you were on fire. He stared soft and then he got more passionate about it. You slowly put your arms around his neck. For that moment, you felt like time had stopped.
'What was that about, it felt so right but so wrong, so close but so far away'