Chapter 8

"Little kitten?" said the strange man, who you thought his name was Sebastian.
'Did he just call me little kitten.'

You walk towards him and so did Sebastian but something stopped you. You felt your heartbeat beat faster and faster. You started to remember. You turn around and ran outside of the house and ran through the woods. You started to remember your romance with someone but who. Someone grab you. It was Sebastian.

"I found you, my little kitten," he said smiling. Your eyes beamed, his smile was beautiful and his eyes had a special shine to it. You reached for his face and said -

"I am sorry, I can't remember you" you said with a tear coming out of you eyes.

He pulls you closer, 'till your faces were about an inch apart. "I don't remember you, but I also feel like I should," you said looking into his eyes. He starred at you for a while. Then, he presses his lips against yours, passionately, you then tried to pull away from him, but to no avail. These familiar lips brought back a sense of peace and undeniable love. Every moment was beautiful, gentle, and peaceful. You brought your hands up to his hair, raking through it. Bringing him closer, you heard a twig snap from behind you. You quickly turn around and see Claude.

"Claude, what are you doing here?" you asked.

"So I not ask you the same question" Claude said fixing his glasses.

"Well, can you not see, I am with Sebastian" you said smirking.

"Oh I do see, indeed, I do, so I guess you forgave him for cheating on you?" Claude saying smirking.

'Cheating?'

"Sebastian, did you cheat me" you said facing Sebastian.

"Yes, little kitten" Sebastian said.

"And he also is getting marries with Miranda, is that not true Miranda?" said Claude.

'Miranda?' You thought and Then Miranda came out.

"Yes, it is, he gave me this beautiful ring," she said not wanting to show the ring.

"Let me see the ring," you said feeling your heat beat and you were staring to get a headache.

"With pleasure" she said smirking.

You saw the ring, it had a beautiful diamond and it shine. When you saw the ring. You memory flooded in you. You remember Sebastian and Claude and everything in your life.

"I remember, thats my ring." You said.

Claude, Sebastian and Miranda wided their eyes.

"That's my ring! Give it back!" You said.

"No its not, you didn't want it anymore and Sebastian gave to me to get married!" Miranda said hiding her hands.

"Now, Miranda you know that is false, you know I only have eyes for (Y/N)" Sebastian said.

"You heard him, now give it back" you said grabbing her arm.

"Never, over my dead body" Miranda said. You grab her arm then her hand and got the ring and ran inside. You heard everybody calling your name, but you ignored them and ran inside. You were out of breath and rested on a chair.

"My eyes have never seen something so unique" a man with a mask said to you.

"Pardon me?" You said.

"Please come with me upstairs and I'll you something beautiful" the masked man said holding out his hands

"Um.. sure" you said taking his hands.

You walked with him upstairs and saw Sebastian looking at you.

"Please walk in the room" masked man said and you walk in the room.

'Is it me or am I really tired'

"You are very beautiful and you will..." . You fell asleep not hearing the last few words of the masked man.

√√√√√√√√√√•••••••••√√√√√√√√√••••••••√√√√√√√

"500"

'500?'

You wake up to see your self in a cage. You saw a lot of men and women there too. Are  they are selling me? Your eyes wided and you were so shock that you accidentally spread your wings.

"My, my look at those beautiful wings, this is the best dress I have ever seen." Said the man who tricked you earlier.

"There she is" said Ciel pointing to you.

__________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___

Soo srry for the late update!! I have been so busy!! But hope you liked the chapter!!
Follow...
Comment.....
Vote.....
See you next time! !