Chapter 1

Adam  P.O.V

Adam crying loudly Ross, where are you? Ross running fastly come to the Adam asked, “what happened” why are you crying loudly and looked the room condition cupboard of clothes were empty.
All the clothes were outside of the cupboard and lying on the bed and floor. “what are you doing” Ross Said.
Adam said, “where did you place the case file” you know today is the day of decision in court and I have been already late.
“The file will be there where you keep it in this room.” Ross said. Where I can’t see. File will be here, first close your eyes  then I tell you where the file”, Ross said.  Oohh Plz give me file otherwise I will be late from court, “Adam said”.

No,  first close your eyes then I will tell you where the file is, “Ross said”.
Ok, as you wish my baby my love then I close my eyes then my sweet wife kiss on my lips and told me in my ears the file is in my hand.
Adam: please give me file!
Ross: No, first you promise me today that you will become on time in the evening.
Adam: He grab the Ross and snatched the file and moving his hand on her face and saying  then you promise me  to coming night you will be made for me romantic and deeply sexual intimacy.
Ross: Ross put his hand own his  eyes and fully suffering in the condition of shy. Ross says shyly, “You’re already too late.
Ok if you need anything, “Let me know so I can bring up it on return”. Adam said. No, just you will come quickly because someone will wait for you, Ross said.
Ok then you don’t worry because I don’t going and now we talk to each other. Adam said.

Charles P.O.V

Suddenly Father (Charles) calling Adam I am waiting for you on daining table. Adam said ok I coming. Adam and his wife reached on table any saying good morning.
"Why are you prepare very early in morning, where are you going"?  Father said.  Actually today is the day of decision in court but, first met with uncle William they call me last night Adam said.
"But why William calling you. You can't met with, I can't trust on William because he is very greedy billionaire and selfish, he can do anything in every condition he couldn't lost this case" Father said.
"Plz father don't worry" if uncle call for met it is not bad may be they are agree to fulfill our conditions, Adam said to his father.
It is impossible because before 24 years he snatched business of his brother, not just to give it. Father said.

Suddenly the sister of Adam (Bella) entering in the room and saying good morning. Start eating, after ending the breakfast then Bella said to his brother (Adam) can you drop me at library?
Yes, off course Adam said to his sister.
Suddenly the bell ring on the telephone Bella attend the call listening the mother voice and asked how are you his mother told i am fine where is my son Adam mother asked to Bella.
Bella give the phone to Adam and then adam asked,  “How are you mother”? I am fine, his mother asked. Then Adam said  please mother pray for me today is the decision day of court. His mother said don't worry you will be win.
OK mother it's time to going court only few minutes are remaining bye mother, Adam said.

Hlo guys it's is my story.
Plz comments in comment box vote and share.
Forgive my grammatic mistake.
It is my first story. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊