💞Be My Valentine💞

Happy Valentine's Day to all my Single friends and those who are Mingled, they doesn't need my wishes 😅

Warning : That content is ahead! 🤣

P.S. - silent readers please do vote and leave your valuable comments, it means a lot.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Naina

My life was going smooth, a great career, handsome salary which pays me more than enough, residing in the heart of Sydney, living my life without any restrictions on my own conditions... In short my life is full of colours and excitement....

It's wedding season, so my best friend decided to marry his childhood sweetheart, who happens to be my friend also... I tried my best to convince them not to get married it spoils everything you have, but all in vain... And that was the reason I had to return back to India after three long years, to attend the barbaadi, Oppss..... i mean marriage of my dear Friends.

It's not like I had a bad impression of marriages or I am totally against the idea of marriage, no, not at all... In fact my parents are the most wonderful couples i have ever seen in my life but the thing is, in my case I have seen more divorces than marriages and that too immediately after 3-4 months, that too after dating for years.

In my opinion marriage spoils the spice of life, it makes everything dull, puts restrictions, gives you depression, you gets bore watching the same face daily, makes you frustrated which leads to nasty fights and sometimes adultery is too practiced.

Do you know what is the biggest reason of divorces? Marriage. Na karo shaadi na hogi barbaadi. That's the perks of being matrimonial lawyer. So my simple life mantra to my fans is, Khush raho muskurate raho fir kya pata........... Kal ko shaadi ho jaye.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Alisha baby....Tabahi mubarak ho" said naina while she glares at her "i mean shaadi mubarak ho."

"Thanks...btw how was your flight".

"Sexy...... Where's the other victim" she looks at her "dulha kithe hai...mera bachpan ka dost, Mera yaar... Where is Abhinav?".

"Ye or iski harkatein, kabhi nahi badlengi... chal yaha ake baith" said their friend, Atharva.

"Wo mom ke sath shaadi ki shopping ke liye bahar gaya hai...". Alisha replied

"But Aunty to bahar hi hai..." She was confused. Naina went to sit on the window sill to smoke.

"She means uski hone wali sasu ma" sneha cleared her confusion while Alisha blushed.

"Mom and all haa,  nice " she teased her "shaadi ka effect jam kar chadha hai ladki par". She puffed.

"But yar am nervous, pata nahi shaadi ke baad me sabko khush rakh paungi ya nahi" she said doubtfuly.

""Tere In-laws ka to nahi pata but ha pati ko khush rakhne ke do sabse bade brahmastra hai, pehla acha khana, dusra acha sex... Or bas pati tumhari mutthi me" she concluded.

"Tujhe bada pata hai patiyo ke mare mein" Atharva teased her.

"Mujhe mardo ke bare me pata hai and if am not wrong to pati bhi ek mard hi hota hai...nahi?" She said sarcastically.

"Nainaaa..." Alisha calls her in whisper.

"Kya hai phus phusa kyu rahi hai..tez bol... Antaryami nahi hu main" she said without looking at her. Her full concentration was on her cigarette.