💕Random💕

On the Idea and demand of luvraj4everr Di.
Warning: Mature hai

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

She flutter her eyes open and see blurry image of a person in front of her, she rubbed her eyes to see properly.

"Good Morning Angel" he whispered admiring her morning face.

She sat up with a jerk in shock "Rajveer... Tum to agle hafte ane wale the na".

After their love confession on velentines day 3 years ago, Naina shifted back to Delhi permanently and Rajveer, having a well settled business in Mumbai couldn't leave it, so he returned back to Mumbai. They are in a long distance relationship, they keeps on visiting eachother every month, sometimes Naina goes to Mumbai and sometimes Rajveer to Delhi. But this time they were busy like hell in their professional life that they couldn't meet  from last two months.

"Surprise..." He smiled at her and sat beside her.

"Inform to kar dete..." She cried.

"Kyu tumhara koi secret boyfriend hai jise tumhe chupana tha" he teased her.

"Do you think ki tumhare siwa mujhe koi jhel payega..." She pulls him closer by collar.

"I doubt, ki koi mere siwa tumhe jhel payega" he teased her.

"Hatto tum..." She pushed him away "let me complete my beauty sleep" she layed down in bed comfortably.

"Oyeee pagal ladki, wake up its already 11:30... Hume nikalna hai"

"Hmmm.....".

"Com'on you lazy ass... Get up" he tried to wake her up.

"Lemme sleep" she mumbled irritated.

"Naina agar tum mere teen gin ne tak nahi uthi to I swear I'll throw water on you..."

"Hmmm...."

"1..

...2

3........" Splash.

She sat up in her bed all wet with her eyes and mouth open wide in ultimate shock... Her expressions were looking comic that he couldn't stop laughing.

Enraged, she looks at him "Rajveeeeerrrrrr" she screamed, and there started the famous Tom&Jerry race.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Magar hum ja kaha rahe hai" They sat in car all set to go for their road trip. It was 12 in the noon.

"Shimla..." he started driving.

"Will you able to drive all the way from Delhi to Shimla" she asks.

"Are you doubting my stamina" he asked with a frown.