Horror movie Sleepover

*Chloe went home and Aidy text Jack*

Aidy: Hey, you busy? x

Jack: Nah, bored actually wbu? xx

Aidy: Well Chloe just left so I wanted to see if you wanted to come over now? xx

Jack: Yeah, I'll skate over, see you in a bit xx

Aidy: Okay xox.

*Time skip to a few hours after Jack got to Aidy's house.*

(They had just been talking about Chloe and Wyatt dating and now they were halfway through child's play 1.)

Jack: Okay, so what is your favourite Chucky movie?

Aidy: Um probably bride of chucky, just cause I like tiffany. What about you?

Jack: Sounds like you, mine is probably this one.

Aidy: Yeah I do like this one.

(A few hours later they were watching a nightmare on elm street.)

(Aidy was shivering, even under the blanket, Jack noticed and grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him. They stayed cuddled up together for the whole night.)

(When Aidy fell asleep in Jacks arms he played with her hair until he fell asleep too.)

*In the morning*

Aidy: Morning did you sleep okay?

Jack: Yeah, really well actually.

Aidy: Good, Do you want breakfast?

Jack: Yeah, if that's alright?

Aidy: Yeah of course.

(They both go downstairs and watch Friday the 13th while they eat breakfast.)

Jack: I'm going to head home now cause I have got to take care of my little cousin.

Aidy: Okay, oh wait, me Wyatt are going to Chloe's today, you wanna come?

Jack: Yeah that will be fun.

Aidy: Okay meet me here at like half one then we can skate down.

Jack: Okay, see you later.

Aidy: Bye.

*Okay I know this is short and bad but the next few chapters should be good.*