A New Life

Hello Everyone and welcome! I hope y'all are fans of this ship because... well. This is literally all this book is about. Anyhow, enjoy!

What's coming up in this chapter and warnings: Fluff 'n Spoilers!¡!¡!

***************************

"Well Karasuma, I'll have you know this is the key essential to my flawless beauty!" Irina spoke with a huff, glaring ice cold daggers at Karasuma who just stared at her blankly.

"...Irina we are here to replace the couch. Not buy you a new vanity. Stop whining like a three-year-old. I can already spot quite a bit of flaws that isn't even anything to do with your beauty anyways." He wasn't having any of this. He had hoped this would be a smooth run to get a new couch within less than an hour or so. With Irina coming along, he should've guessed it wouldn't of have gone that way. Karasuma walked passed Irina with his hands in his pockets, not giving a damn no matter how much that woman begs.

"Hey! HEY! DONT YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME! I'm talking to you!" The blonde marched to him to keep up. Stomping a little harder than necessary. "I'll split half the money! I swear! I just don't have it on me!" Irina put a hand on his shoulder stopping him in his tracks. But he just brushed her hand off, turning his head to look at her. Eyes narrowed. "We are getting a couch and thats it. If you want to keep whining go ahead. I'll just pick out the couch without your help." He said in a strict almost-whisper before walking off again. A little faster this time.

Irina just stared at him for a few beats before blinking and quickly rushing after him. "W-Wait, wait! I'm coming! Just please don't pick a yellow couch! Karasumaaaaaa!"
She soon caught up to him, noticing he was just looking at a beige couch and Irina immediately cringed. "Really? With the lighting in your apartment I'd personally think a dark brown would be better. Maybe a black leather." She started to muttered with a finger to her lips as Karasuma turned around to face her letting out a sigh.
"It's on sale. I'm not looking for luxury, I'm looking for an upgrade. If you have any comments about how it looks, ...only speak up if its a reasonable price." He finished before sitting on it to test it out

Irina got a sudden idea, looking down at Karasuma sitting on the couch. She suddenly sat down beside him before scooting her side closer till she was pressed up against him. Meekly smiling up at him. He just glanced over at her with a dead look. "... I'm out." He said getting up with a grunt, leaving Irina to suddenly fall to the side where Karasuma was previously sitting. Her head shot up glaring at Karasuma and after a few seconds she sighed, sitting up straight and grabbing the pillow and holding it close to her chest. "He can't even indulge me for a second." She whispered in a grumpy mutter, letting out yet another sigh. She mentally thought if there was any way he could ever love her. So far it just seems like she's a pest to him. She pouted at the thought before an idea struck. "Easy! I'll just...... do nice things for him! That would work.... right granny?" She asked the older looking woman across the isle who just gave her a thumbs up before walking away.

Irina stood up confidently. Her mind made up. She went over to Karasuma who was now looking at a brown couch but just looked so...... boring!
"Karasuma! I'm sorry, I'll respect your space. You can pick out the cou-" And Irina just now noticed this couch herself. "-uch........ ummmm"
She continued hesitantly. Karasuma turned to her, tilting his head down a slight bit. "Glad to see you shaped yourself up to have some boundaries. ...Now, will this do?" He asked her. Obvious tiredness in his voice. Irina just bit the insides of her cheek

For Karasumas love, for Karasumas love, for Ka-

"Irina?" He suddenly asked causing her to snap out of her thoughts. "Oh. Yes. It's..... fine. Looks great." She said in an almost robotic sounding voice. He raised his eyebrow at her in uncertainty but slowly turned his head to the worker. "Alright, we'll take this one." The worker nodded before going in the back to ring him up. The blonde puffed out her cheeks stubbornly doing her best to stay silent. Karasuma took a step back and looked at Irina with confusion in his face. "...you alright?" His voice had a hidden tone of softness and concern, barely noticeable, but there.
Irina caught it causing her heart to flutter and have her cheeks blush a light rose. "Yep" she said with a voice crack and high pitched, making herself blush a little more in embarrassment, clearing her throat. "Y-Yes. Now can we just go to the front to pay for the thinggy and get the hell outta here?"
That made him have the lightest chuckle and the slimmest smile of all slim smiles.

"Mhm..." He spoke with a nod confirming what he said as he grabbed her hand. "But this time we are going to go straight to the front. No detours. So stay by my side. Got it?" He spoke as he began to walk with her to the cashier. Glancing at her once before looking back in front of him. Irina's face went red at him taking ahold of her hand. She had a response for him but didn't dare say it out loud.

Thats easy. Because I plan to stay by your side

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! We got more coming soon! I hope you stay to read more! The next chapter is coming on 3/7/20!
We got some wholesome scenes coming. What happens when Irina starts cooking for Karasuma and offering massages, trying to win him over?
Find out in the next chapter!