Do you like me now?

Welcome back everyone! Hope you guys are ready for another chapter! Enjoy!

What's coming up in this chapter and warnings: Fluff 'n Spoilers!¡!¡!

***************************

Karasuma had just put the new couch in its place and sat down on it with a huff, closing his eyes to take a second to breathe. Irina had just been in the bathroom fixing up her makeup and came out to find Karasuma on the couch. She put a hand on her hip and looked at him biting her lip and tapping her foot.

Annnnd now he's tired. Damn. I was going to ask if he could reach my hairspray I put on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet somehow.

She hummed to herself thinking for a second before her eyes lit up. She went over to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door but her face blanked out as she looked over at what it held.

Left over cheeseburgers, ramen, milk, cheese, mustard and ketchup.... how the hell does this man live????

"What are you doing?" A low voice called out from behind her. She turned her head back to look at him. "You are such a junkie you know that?" she told him in an almost yell. He just shrugged rubbing his temples.

Irina let out an angered huff before looking back at everything.

How am I supposed to do anything "nice" for this man if I can't even cook with what he has???

"If your hungry we could just order in-" Irina suddenly interrupted him "and what? Chomp on hamburgers and greasy ass fries?!?" Karasuma just stood up with a sigh and began to walk towards the hall. "Alright then. You can go out with your fancy money and eat steak all you want. ...I'll be in my office." That was all he said before walking away and leaving Irina alone in the kitchen.

She was ready to grab a kitchen knife and toss it his way but held herself back. She let out her breath leaning against the counter.

Would he even like what I'd make him? It seems clear he would like fried chicken better than anything I would make him. ...God winning him over is such a paiiinnn.

She began to think about something she could make and have him still enjoy. She grumbled to herself pulling out her phone to do a little research. Soon she ran into something, eyes sparkling. She pocketed her phone with a small smirk on her face.

She then grabbed her keys and walked out to go to the store. She returned no later than an hour later with some bags of groceries. She got inside and glanced over at the open door of his office where Karasuma was still working.

Irina then went to the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter and pulling out some pasta, extra cheese, bacon, butter, garlic and mix to make mashed potatoes. She turned on the stove and got a pan filling it up with water, putting the pasta in it and getting to work.

All the while Karasuma was typing away on his computer. He heard noises going on from outside his office, utterly confused on what the hell Irina was doing. Although he didn't question it, as it was Irina. What wasn't that woman doing?

But just as he pressed enter on the keyboard, footsteps was heard approaching behind him. "Ok Karasuma, you better enjoy this because I worked my ass off on it. So if yo-" Karasuma turned around to face Irina seeing her hold a tray of food.

It was a bacon smoked macaroni and cheese with mashed potatoes on the side, not to mention a red flower petal on the side. Karasuma blinked, looking up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"...What's that?" He asked raising his eyebrow. Irinas eyes narrowed walking towards him. "Food. For you. Eat." She said through gritted teeth as she shoved the tray in his arms and stomping out. He just held the tray looking down at the food with confusion. "What is with that woman...."

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! The next one will be out on 3/20/20! Up next Irina suddenly offers a massage to Karasuma? Will she win him over? Find out in the next chapter!