Hands On You

I am so terribly sorry for delaying this as much as I have. You can thank covid for that. Well fear not, you dont have to wait any longer! Enjoy!

What's coming up in this chapter and warnings: Minor language and slightly OwOsexual¡!¡

***************************

Irina stomped out and had to think for a second of what she's done.

Was that too obvious...? Wait not that would be a good thing! Even then I highly doubt that brick brain of his will even get the hint. ...I'll just have to try harder and be more obvious...

She made her way to the living room and set herself down on the couch, letting the cushioned seat dip. Running her fingers through her golden blonde hair, she took a moment to plan... or scheme as she might say. "I swear to every loving god and Jesus, I will have to strip down in front of him before he gets the idea..." she thought to herself and immediately had her cheeks turn pink at the image.

Her pinning him down against the bed as she slowly strips away her clothing, him looking up at her with desire in his eyes, reaching up and pulling her down into a kiss— she quickly bit her lip and shook her head.

Hell, you are a lost cause Irina.

"...I'll just have to settle for something a smidge less intimate. But still something where I can get my hands on him..."

"Hands on who?" -A sudden low voice asked, snapping Irina out of her thoughts. She practically jumped as she quickly flung her legs up and hugged them close to her chest as she looked over to Karasuma who was standing in the hallway. He was casually leaning against the wall looking into the living room where she was at. She waved him off as her cheeks remained a dusted tint and avoided her gaze as she puffed out her cheeks.

"Y-You really should knock before you just barge in here! You're not the only one living here anymore you know!" She told him in a slight higher pitch than usual. The dark haired man stood up straighter and looked at her with a dark unimpressed gaze as he lifted an eyebrow. "...It's an open room"

Irina let out a huff even though she knew that was true.

Damn my head is a mess with him

She moved her gaze to him and squinted. "Well knock on the wall!" She said with a slight bitter tone. She knew she wasn't making any sense. But it's better to act normal about it. Being a mess is so not sexy.

He just rolled his eyes as he went into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator door to dig for something, remaining silent. Irina had to deal with the dreadful silence for a few seconds before she realized she was staring at him bent over to try to find something on the lower shelf of the fridge.

That ass...

She snapped her gaze to in front of her as he finally received what he was looking for and headed towards her. She suddenly seemed to take interest in a painting of a- uh... blob of blue. It almost looks like a dick, although that could be just because it's, well, Irina.

Karasuma sat down next to her and suddenly pressed something cold to her forehead. Startled, she quickly looked over at him and gently wrapped her delicate hand around his wrist and pulled it down and saw an ice pack. "Uhhh-"
"Your acting odd and your face got red. Figured you were sick. Here." He explained vaguely as he pulled his hand out of her grasp and held out the ice pack to her.

She tentatively took it and just held onto it. Not even caring about the coldness stabbing into her skin. She was too focused on the fact on how close they were and how... sweet he was to worry? Was he worrying? He has to be-

But just as she thought that he stood up and began to walk back to where he came from. Although he paused for a second and looked over his shoulder at her. "Oh and... thanks for the food. It was surprisingly quite good." He told her with an unreadable stoic expression before continuing on his way.

She had to take a moment to process everything.

Damn your such a mess girl. Get it together- wait..... did he just-

She suddenly jumped up and sprang from her seat as she shouted out to him. "Hey! Why would it be surprising that its good?? I'll have you know I'm very capable of cooking good meals! Karasumaaaaaa!!"

She hollered as she began to make a beeline for his office. "Goddammit Irina, I'm taking a phone call!"

Thanks so much for reading! I'm honestly not going to say a date and give y'all false promises. With covid going on it's really messing up my life. Anyways I'll do my best to post as much as I can! Thank you guys for the sweet comments and support! Ahem- Will Irina get her hands on Karasuma? OwO lets hope so! Read more to find out!