cafe au❤(fluff/smut)

Teruteru's POV

I had opened a few minutes ago and people had already started to come in. Some were regulars others were new to me. I started to take orders and do the regular stuff I do. Until this guy caught my eye. I don't know what it was about the guy but he was..... The best looking guy I had ever seen. I started to stare and my thoughts had went from innocent little thoughts to those thoughts. I quickly walked to the back kitchen to cook their stuff and to make sure I stopped staring at the poor man. I served the people then went over to him "hello I'm teruteru what would you like?"  I was smiling like an idiot at the man. His deep voice kinda shocked me. "The names gundham. Gundham Tanaka! And I would like some of your finest mint tea" I quickly wrote it down and smiled at him. We started to talk for a bit then I went to make his mint tea. After making it I gave him his tea and we began to talk again getting to know each other I, of course, threw in  some flirts here and there but he didn't take any notice to them all I got was some blush, which is no fun.

*~*time skip~*~*

I smiled as gundham came in the cafe i had already made his drink cause he came in so much at the same time. I walked over to him giving him his drink and petting one of his hamsters or as he calls the dark devas of destruction. He smiled at me as he took a drink. I decided to start up a conversation "so how have you been gundham? "  He replied with "I've been alright but I feel way better now" He took another sip and I sat down in the chair in front of him. We kept talking until this question came out of no where "teru have you ever had this feeling where your face gets warm. And your heart starts beating fast? I uh I mean like not when you're around a girl" I smiled widely but on the inside my heart had dropped to my stomach. "Seems like you have a crush on a guy~"  I started chuckled while his face goes red "why are you laughing?!"  I smiled at him "because I have a crush on a guy too gundham" His face read pure shock " I-i-i I see.(see what i did there?)But uh these feelings are only when I'm around.......... You teru"  My face went red. Had he just...... Confessed?..... I stared at him with shock and my face started to warm up. "Y-you mean......." He nodded and looked away. That was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I got up and went over to him "I'm sorry if you don't f- mm?!" I had grabbed his face and kissed him. It wasn't a hard kiss it was more of a soft,gentle kiss. I felt him relax into the kiss and he put his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck and turned my head slightly. There wasn't anyone else in the cafe, thankfully, and it was almost time for closing so that's an even bigger score. He pulled me into his lap as we kissed.

*-*-*No ones POV*-*-*

(Here comes the cringe btw)

Gundham bit at teruteru's bottom lip asking for entrance which teru gladly gave him. As gundhams tongue explored teru's mouth teru began to grind down onto him achieving himself some moans from gundham. They both pulled away to breathe and teru smirked at gundham "how about I close up and we finish this at one of our house's hm?" Gundham nodded slightly at the other male and watched as the other got off him and began to lock up his cafe. He then grabbed teru's hand when he was done locking up the cafe. They left hand in hand feeling uncomfortable. Gundham began to lead them both to his house. Once they got there gundham pinned teru to the door shutting it behind him. He kissed him hard and slipped his tongue in his mouth. They fought for dominance but gundham won and explored the shorter males mouth while unbuttoning teru's shirt. When he pulled away teru whined needy for the attention. Gundham chuckled and began to attack his neck with kisses, licks, and nibbles. Teru moaned as he felt a shiver down his spine. Gundham began to look for a certain place, it would feel amazing to teru.

(Mwahaha ima make you sinners wait! Feel free to leave some requests for danganronpa aus and plots.

Words:769 uwu 69)