robots can feel too🖤

(Might be last one idk)

Kibos pov~~~~

'I haven't seen rantaro in a while I wonder if he's alright.' I leave everyone else and start looking for rantaro. I went to a few different places that he would be then I went to his room and heard sniffling. I knocked on the door and waited. I heard a soft "who is it" "It's kibo" I waited by the door and didn't try to get in before he heard a reply "you can come in kibo" I opened the door and walked in shutting it behind me and I saw rantaro with his knees up to his chest and his face not visible.

Rantaro pov~~~~~

I felt him sit on my bed and I moved to look up at him. "Rantaro are you ok? I haven't seen you out of your room in a while" I nodded "just a bit sad" I mumbles to him. "Well is there anyway I could help you? " I looked at him and he was smiling sweetly, god that smile is going to kill me. "Yeah sit here" I patted the middle of the bed "and turn around" He did what he was told and I put my arms around him and my chin rested on his head I saw his face go pink and I smirked slightly. "Is this alright with you? " "Y-yeah this is kinda comfortable" I heard him mumble and I smiled a bit this boy is adorable. I felt him move a bit and wondered what he was doing

Kibo pov~~~~

I moved around trying to get a bit more comfortable. My face had gone red and I knew it which made it more red in embarrassment. I smiled and moved his arms a bit to where they were on my shoulders and I held his hands smiling slightly. "Hey can we uh..... K-ki- never mind" I backed down the last second ,really?! I felt him let go of my hands and start to stand up. Did I do something super wrong? He walked in front of me and helded my face. He leaned in pressing his lips against mine. I freaked out at first but slowly calmed down and kissed him back. I felt him lick my bottom lip. what is he trying to do? I felt his arm snake around my body and down my light blue hoodie. I didn't have all that armor on cause I wasn't doing anything special just walking around until I am went to rantaros room. He wasn't stopping? He kept going farther down until he got to my butt and he squeezed my butt?! I let out a gasp and he slid his tongue in my mouth. I slowly got more comfortable and wasn't as tense.
He kept his hand there and his tongue roamed my mouth until he pulled away to breath. I hid my face which was super red.  I heard him chuckle and move his hands. He tried to move my hands ,which I let him do, and he kissed my forhead. "Could we um maybe do more?" I said and my face went completely red. "Sure my little robot~" Suddenly I had my back against the bed my arms held above my head and rantaro above me. He kissed me then kissed my neck licking and nibbling it oddly felt good.

//aaaaannndd that's all for this chapter be ready for more very late chapters lmao anyways I'm out see ya! -teru\\