I know I'm a Wolf

This Chapter is taking place after the First part of Sketch's comic, but after this things will take a different course and the events of part 2 will be changed. So the Events of Chapter 1 of Sketch's comics are still the same

.

.

.

The Loud House was quite. Why you may ask? most of the family was gone. Where? To their Aunt Ruths. Aunt Ruth apparently had broken her leg (probably from standing up) and she couldn't get back up, So their Parents had decided to go and visit her taking only the younger children but leaving the oldest and Lincoln at home as they were old enough to watch themselves.

It had been just Monday since they left. It was Tuesday, and Lincoln was still "sick". Luna didn't like what she was doing, but she needed to. She had to keep him with her. Sunday Night, She had forced herself on Lincoln, he was trying to tell her something but nothing got her attention, she just tried to please him, he resisted and told her to stop.

She knew why he wanted her to stop, because he had Stella and because he had Leni! So when he kept fighting, she... she smacked him. Luna did it because she wasn't gonna let him go, she wasn't gonna give anyone the chance to steal him from her. He complied and let her do what she wanted to him. After that, they got into another argument. The Events were still fresh in her mind...

"I-I'm sorry... I love you... I would never hurt you! Ever!" She told him

Luna walked up the stairs, taking deep breaths with each step she took to get to her room.

"STOP!" He yelled "No more lies! We can't keep doing this! This is Over!"

"Linc... Don't-"

"I want you out of my life Luna!" He cried "I HATE YOU!"

Luna made her way to the door and opened it

She punched him hard enough that he fell to the ground.

"I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS! AFTER EVERYTHING WE DID!" Luna yelled to him "No one... Is taking you away from me... Not Stella... Not Leni"

Luna was now in her room. she then went to her shelf and opened the top. There it was. A bottle of Asprin that she would crush and put into Lincolns drink. This was her way of keeping him at home. Keeping him here with her. All she wanted was for things to get better between them. She walked down and went to the kitchen, she grabbed a glass and poured some Orange juice into the drink.

As she smashed the Pill and then out it into his drink she turned and grabbed a sandwich that she made and headed up the stairs. On her way up, she could hear laughing, it was coming from Lincoln's room. She almost ran, but she held herself back as it would look odd for her to rush into her brother's room and start yelling, so she quickly walked to his room and she noticed that the door was slightly cracked open.

"haha! that was funny Luan!" Said a voice. It was Leni

"Thanks, Leni everyone always seems sick of my jokes, Ha Ha! Get it?" Luan said

Lincoln made a slight cough "Thanks, guys for coming and checking on me" Lincoln said "it really means a lot"

Luna froze. Did he not like what she was doing for him? did he not enjoy her company? was he not satisfied with how she was pleasing him?

"Hey no problem Lincy, besides Luna totes seems like she's been overworking herself taking care of you," Leni said "she could use a break," Leni said

She was trying to steal him, trying to take what was hers. Luna couldn't wait any longer and she walked into the room, she didn't want Lincoln to be alone with Leni

"Hey dude's, I brought Linc some food," Luna told them

As she entered the room, her sister's smiles didn't fade, they were happy to see her, but one expression went from happy to scared. Lincoln looked frightened to see his sister, however, she needed to keep her happy face on, but she would give him a talking to later that night.

"Oh! like, what did you make him?" Leni asked

Every time luna heard Leni's voice it was like nails on a chalkboard. She couldn't FUCKING handle the amount of anger that traveled through her body, But she needed to stay calm or else... SHE would notice.

And by she, Luna was referring to Luan, she always knew what was always going on with Luna, they were close, and Luan could always tell what was wrong with her older sister. Luna needed to make sure that she didn't get her attention or else Luan would have a talk with her. She couldn't allow that.

"Made him some Tuna with some juice" Luna replied, "so what you dudes doing up here?"

"Well no one seemed to wanna go to the mall, see I like totes wanted to check on Lincy" Lei replied

"I don't have any gigs today and I also decided to see Linc" Luan said

Luna nodded, and she set down the food on Lincolns dresser. She then sat right near Lincoln. She could feel him shiver, it was a quick shiver but she knew what it meant. Lincoln was scared of her. knowing that, it made her heart twinge with pain. But she would make it up to him, somehow she would, somehow...

And in return, he would give her something special, something that Stella and Luna couldn't take away from her.

We are nearing the end of our story, The next chapter will where everything bad begins to happen, Now I usually don't like ending stories on such a short amount of time. But I would say there maybe 5 or 6 Chapters left within this story, but I will try to make them much longer than this. Now after the next chapter, which will focus on Stella is when the ending 5 or 6 chapters will begin. Both she and Luan will notice changes about Lincoln and Luna most of all.