♛𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫♛

y/n's pov:
"f-fuck" i say holding his long black hair as i throw my head back. his long tongue sticks inside and out my core quickly as i moan out his name. he mumbles words as they send vibrations all over my body. "oh my!" i moaned as the same smirk was hung on his face. i felt myself coming before-

"what the fuck" i gasped as i shot up, i rubbed my eyes. "did i just- i- did i just dream about him?" i murmured to myself chuckling. "oh my god" i realized as i stared at the wall trying to re-live my fantasy. "y/n! breakfast is ready" soph yelled as i hopped off the bed walking down.

"hey soph" i smiled kissing her cheek, yeah we do that. "hey girly!" she smiled as i walked to the counter where there were waffles laid out. "you won't believe who i fucking dreamed about" i laughed as she raised a brow cutting her waffle. "the guy from the night club" i laughed as she widened her eyes.

"oh my god" she chuckled as she put a mouthful of waffle in her mouth. "yeah and it was a sexual dream?" i said as i served honey on it. "y/n! it's a signal" she said as i rolled my eyes laughing. "is not soph it's just a dumb dream" i said as she rolled her eyes with me.

"okay guess who texted me" she smiled looking at me as my eyes widened. "stop!" i said as she nodded laughing. and that's how breakfast went, we gossiped all morning.
-
i walked around the house quickly looking for my black heels. "soph? do you know where my heels are at?" i asked. "yeah in my room" she said as i walked to her room. "murder and mafioso known as mattia polibio killed jesus escobar yesterday. his body was found burned with cocaine all around him" the news said as i frowned.

"poor jesus" i said as soph chuckled, "he was a drug lord!" she said as i sighed. "well yeah but he was still a human," i said as she nodded looking at her phone. as i walked downstairs. the news represented a picture of this 'mattia' guy. but i was too late and only got a glimpse; i couldn't really see his details.

i slid my heels on as i applied lipstick. "okay soph i'm leaving now." i said. "okay girly!" she said coming downstairs, she kissed my cheek. "i'll see you friday! and get ready cause we're going clubbing" she smirked as i rolled my eyes laughing. "okay! i'll tell rowan" i said as she nodded.

"tell him to get ready!" she said as i chuckled, "okay make sure to close the door and turn the lights off" i said as she nodded. "put bentley in my room okay," i said sending a kiss to my pomeranian. he simply walked off making me smile.

i quickly left the house getting into my car riding back to the club as quickly as possible. i was late. "hey bitch," rowan said as i smiled. "hey hoe," i said, "did soph leave already?" he asked me. "yeah she did, she said we're going clubbing on friday again so get ready," i said as he nodded. "that bitchh," he said making me laugh.

i saw a couple of guys come into the club as i looked towards rowan. "i'll be back" i said as he grinned.

rate 1-10