That's my dad youre talking about!

A really short filler, hope you enjoy.

All might made his way towards U.A, in his Sans form, of course. Two teenagers, one a boy and the other a girl, looked at him with a disgusted face. One had pale skin with black hair, and her eyes grey like clouds. The other had sun kissed skin that seemed to glow, with short orange hair, and blue eyes.

Their already disgusted faces turned into a look of repulsiveness as Sans coughed up blood.

"Ew look at that disgusting skeleton coughing up blood!" One of them derided and the other tried to conceal her laughter in attempt to be respectful.

Sans frowned as he tried to block out their whispers.

"What the fuck did you just say about my dad?!" A voice that sounded an awful lot like Izuku Midoriya screeched, as his hand met the carrot tops face. The girl seemed conflicted for a second, but ran off in hopes she wouldn't get punched two.

"Call me later!" She hurried her way through the crowd as she was no longer visible.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might frantically ran up to the two boys in an attempt to dissolve the tension.

"I am so very sorry about his behavior, young man!" All might bowed in hopes of his student(son) being forgiven.

"No, no! It was my fault for provoking him! I should get going, see ya!" His voice cracked as he hastened his way away from the two strangers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku was in principal Nezu's office.

"I understand that you provoked, but you need to control yourself!" Nezu placed his paw on his face and shook his head.

"But he was talking shit about my dad- I mean Sans, NO-All Might!" Izuku rebutted, he would not just sit there and let an extra talk smack about the people he'd never admit he cared about.

Nezu sighed. "As long as you understand that you were in the wrong, you can go to class."

The green-tete sprung out of his chair and grumpily made his way back to class.

Nezu laughed, his voice full of menace, "Soon, all might won't be your only dad!"

(AHAHAH SORRY FOR THIS SHIT CHAPTER