Chapter 6

never have I ever

~

It's been three months since yours and Jungkooks date. Your team had won by 9 points with you and Yoongi scoring the most proving that if it weren't for y'all the team would fall apart. 

You had successfully avoided Yoongi ever since the kiss that happened a month ago. The team had invited you to the after game party since it was a 'tradition' to throw a party after a game we had won. You had never had any interest in going but Jungkook forced you so he could announce to the team about y'alls relationship.

Although in reality you still weren't ready you didn't want Jungkook to keep waiting for you so you lied.

You were walking with Jimin to Taehyungs house which was were the parties were usually held at. His house wasn't far from yours so you two decided to walk the distance. You were wearing a navy blue Nike sweatshirt and black slightly ripped jeans paired with black Vans.

You had arrived and you saw Jungkook waiting outside the front door. While Jimin entered the house  you walked up to Jungkook seeing that he was wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans.

You greeted him once you were a couple of inches away from him. He stepped forward and leaned down a bit kissing your cheek lightly.

"You ready?" He asked you and you nodded looking up at him. He grabbed your hand walking in the front door together.

"You're finally here" Taehyung shouted running up to us not glancing at our hands being intertwined together until a couple of moments later he said a surprised tone "It finally happened?"

"Yeah" Jungkook said suddenly shy looking down making you slightly chuckle at how adorable he seemed to be.

"Guys, it finally happened!" Taehyung announced shouting to the rest of the team. They came to see what was happening and saw that you two were together.

"You guys are cute"

"I totally saw it coming"

"Told you it would happen"

"Yeah, that's great and all but I'm getting hungry" Hoseok announced suddenly and everyone chuckled at his random outburst. Everyone had a comment about y'alls relationship except Yoongi stayed silent until y'all sat down at the dinning table.

Since there were only two spots left and one of them was next to Yoongi you were about to sit on the other one until Jungkook sat there so you had no choice but to sit next to the person you had tried so hard to avoid.

It was quiet for a bit until Yoongis curiosity crawled out asking

"So since when has this been happening?"

"Around 3 months" Jungkook replied making Yoongi and the other a bit shocked but you knew that Yoongi had a totally different reason.

He didn't know you two were dating and was surprised you didn't push him until a couple of moments back then.

"How about a game of never have I ever?" Tae suggested grabbing the bottle of tequila he had in his kitchen counter.

Everyone agreed but you and Yoongi both stayed quiet not really having a say in it. Hoseok went to help him with the shot glasses putting one in front of everyone. Tae placed the bottle in the middle.

"I'll start, never have I ever had an open relationship" Tae said and both Hoseok and Jimin went for the bottle making you slightly surprise at Jimins answer but at the same time it didn't surprise you.

Hoseok poured it and handed it to Jimin who poured it almost to the top. They both drank at the same time.

"Me next, never have I ever sent nudes" I said waiting until Haeyung, a team mate you didn't really acknowledge much grabbed the bottle some people were surprised since he seemed like such the quiet type.

"Okay, never have I ever cheated" Kia said looking around to see if anyone would be unfaithful in their basketball team.

You breathed in and asked.

"What do you mean by cheated?"

"Like, anything you weren't supposed to do when you were in a relationship, like flirting, kissing, sleeping with someone, things like that"

You grabbed the bottle and some teammates were a bit surprised as you were pouring the drink into the shot. Jungkook asked,

"Was it Kyong?"

Kyong was your first of two boyfriends before Jungkook. You drank the shot quickly not wanting to get the taste and just wanting the feeling of burn going down your throat. Not wanting to tell him in front of everyone you said in a slightly quiet voice,

"Yeah"

He nodded and the next person went. While that person went Yoongi leaned into your ear and whispered as quietly as he could,

"You didn't tell him?"

You replied in the same amount of quietness and said "no, why would I?"

"Is something wrong y/n?" Jungkook asked suspicious about what had just happened a couple of moments ago.

"Can we talk outside?" you said looking straight to his eyes, he nodded and you both stood up while the other members were still playing not really acknowledging the fact the the pair had left. He was clearly scared and was worried about the answer you gave in the never have I ever game.

Once you both were outside you were about to start talking but Jungkook quickly interrupted you before you could say anything.

"Have you been cheating on me?"

Apart of him wanted you to say no and believe you but the other part was so suspicious at the way you and Yoongi have been acting.

"What? No. Why would I?" you said lying but not looking straight at him. Instead you tried to focus on what was behind him.

"It seems as if you have something going on with someone else" he said. You finally had enough courage to look up at his eyes but you quickly regretted it seeing that they looked a bit watery as if he was going to start crying.

"Me and Yoongi have nothing going on" you slipped but after a couple of moments of silence you realized you mentioned his name.

"I never said his name" he said wanting to hid his anger. But instead of anger a tear left his eye and slowly rolled down his right cheek. He didn't even try to wipe it away with a sudden deep voice he said in disbelief "you cheated on me with Yoongi"

"It was just a kiss" you said not thinking of how exactly you stated it. You realized you didn't mean to say it like that but it was too late to take back what you said

"Just a kiss?!" His voice suddenly rose up surprising you since you've never seen him this mad at you. "That's still cheating"

"I didn't- he didn't know" you said tearing up at the sight of him crying and getting mad at you. You looked down and in a quiet voice you said "he didn't know about us"

"Did you do anything?" he paused "did you do anything to prevent from what happened?"

You staying silent for a couple of moments gave him the answer. You looked down again and said in a cracked tone.

"I'm sorry"

"Goodbye y/n" he said and left you quickly after. You tried to remove the tears that were placed on your cheeks but more just started replacing them.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

~

editing this makes me want to cry🥺

hope you enjoyed ✨

instagram ~ hpneysuga

-ruby <3