Depression

Steve was sitting in his living quarters in the Avenger tower reading one of the many history books he acquired. He sigh when Ramona came over to him once again looking at him, then running to the door scratching at it to be let out, only for her to return once again staring and waiting. Steve tried to ignore the dog, it's been weeks, and she's still looking for their pal. When they first came to this new world she wasn't as bad trying to find Bucky, now that he came back a second time only for him to once again be erase from the universe, Ramona wasn't taking it well. 

Ramona whined as she nudge his hand that held the book, she sat down staring at the man that just refuse to get up. "Ramona come sit down." Steve said in frustration. Ramona huff at him as she laid down beside the couch. Steve looked down just as Ramona stared back at him, she lifted her head standing up, wagging her tail thinking he finally got the message. Steve sigh rolling his eyes, sitting his book down on his glass table, "I know girl. Things aren't looking to good right now, someway some how we will get him back." Steve said as he rub her head, "We will get them all back." He whispered, not fully knowing if he can or not. Ramona closed her eyes at the love Steve was giving her, she then moved to the window laying down watching the world around her. She whined as she laid her head down with her ears perked listening once again for the man always came back.

Steve looked at the giant dog with even more concern, she didn't eat her dinner like she normally do. She didn't want to walk, she didn't want to run, she didn't want to do anything except search and wait for Bucky. At first Steve just assumed she wasn't us to the U.S. air, being in Wakanda for so long he just thought she needed time, of course he knew better. Ramona wasn't  just some ordinary dog, she was special, very special to both him and Bucky, she was their link to their old life. Without her both was sure they would be lost. For a while now Steve have been feeling depress himself. Something in him just wasn't...happy. He's been feeling this way for a while, he tried to get adjusted to this new world that he is in. He liked some things about it of course, but to him this wasn't home. This wasn't the world he wanted to be in, he came to terms with that a while ago, he thought, if he had something with Sharon he would be happier.

Steve took out his compass, opening the old artifact seeing his first love picture still in perfect condition after all these years. He felt himself smile as he stared at her smile, he always imagine what his life would be like if she was here with him. Steve closed the compass, kissing his hand that clenched it. He shook his head wanting to get out of that head space, Steve got off his couch to sit next to the sad dog, "Don't worry girl." Steve gently said as he rub her back, him too staring out the window, "Some thing will work out. It has to." He said to her as he rub her back and head, Ramona closed her eyes groaning at the affection, she opened them back up as she let out a huff, as if answering, 'You know it will.'

Steve decided it was time to cut off his beard, since he wasn't consider a fugitive for the time being he was ready to look like his old self. Steve finished with the last tuff of hair on his face, he stared at himself seeing an aging man looking back at him, a man with sadness in his eyes. The small mirror that Steve was looking into shook out of place, he then heard Ramona bark in the living quarter, he rushed out seeing Carol returning from finding Tony. Steve rushed out followed by Ramona, when Steve reached the space ship he quickly grab Tony who seen better days, "I lost the kid." Tony said to him. Steve only shook his head, "We all lost." Tony and Steve shared a look before Pepper hugged her husband, "It's okay. It's okay." Tony reassured her before walking to the Avenger Tower.

Ramona stayed out side sniffing around the space ship, searching for Bucky scent. Steve turned around seeing what she was doing, he allowed to be, wanting her to get the message that he wasn't there as well. Ramona search all around the ship not spotting Bucky anywhere, Raccoon got tried of the dog running around him, "Will you stop! He's not here, go away already." He said in frustration. Ramona ignored the annoying creature as she did one last lap, she finally came to the conclusion that Bucky wasn't here, she looked at the two being sitting down on the ship before walking away to find Steve. Raccoon shook his head as he watch her walk, "That's sad." He mumbled to himself.

Ramona entered the place where she found the Avengers talking about their plans on retrieving the stones. She laid down next to Steve as the group talked, she spotted Raccoon and the other being walking in joining the conversation. After Tony did his dramatic speech, and falling to the floor weak since he took off his IV, Raccoon gave them the coordinates to where he believed Thanos was located, "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions." Raccoon explained as he display the plants from his projector, "No one seen anything like it, until two days ago on this planet." Raccoon showed the group another planet that was far off from Earth, "Thanos is there." Nebula said. "He used the stones again." Natasha said in wonder. "Hey, hey, hey." Bruce interrupted, "We will be going short handed." "He still got the stones." Rhode said back to him, "So let's get him." Carol interjected. Ramona lifted her head up growling at the new comer, then turned her head to Steve who patted his leg for her to come to him, Rhode looked at her as she past him before answering her, "We use them to bring everyone back." She finished. "Just like that?" Rhode said. "Yeah, just like that." Steve simply said back, agreeing with Carol.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, I mean we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Natasha backed Steve. "If we do this, how do we know it will end differently then it did before?" Bruce asked, "Because before you didn't have me." Carol sternly said as if it was obvious. Bruce gave her a sideway look then looked to the group, Rhode decided to put the young hero in place, "Hey new girl, everyone in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind me asking where the hell have you been all this time?" He asked. Ramona looked back to Carol who huffed in annoyance, "There's a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately they didn't have you guys." She snuffed back. Ramona stared at Rhode who didn't have a comeback, Steve gently flicked her head at her instigating ways. Thor stood up walking to Carol, standing in front of her, he held out his hand calling his new axe to it. The axe breezed by Carol who didn't flinch, nor took her eyes off the God. Thor smiled down at her, "I like her." He said with a smirk. Steve shook his head at the flirt then looked down at Ramona, "I guess we're going to space girl." He said to her. Ramona only stared at the bowl of food Thor left unattended, Thor see the dog eyeing his food and quickly ran back at the same time Ramona went to steal it, "Not today beast!" Thor hollered as he swipe his bowl back, one of his muffins fell from the bowl due to the momentum, Ramona snatched it from the table walking away with her tail held high, she looked back at the God who mouth was wide open, then continue her way out of the room. Thor looked at everyone who tried not to laugh, "So, let's go."