The Final Battle

Ramona stood up when she heard the weird machine roar back to life, she wagged her tail when she spotted Steve. She jumped on her in excitement causing the man to laugh at her, "Hey girl, you wouldn't believe what happened." Steve said to her as he rub her head. Ramona had her tongue sticking out to the side as her tail was wagging crazy, Steve smiled as he thought about the past, and seeing Peggy again. "You always talk to her like that?" Scott asked. Steve ignored the man, the group waited for Natasha and Clint to return from retrieving the soul stone, the machine roared back to life showing Clint. Everyone smiled when they spotted him, they soon looked around waiting for Natasha to return, Clint let out a sniff gaining the reminder Avengers attention, "Clint, where's Natasha?" Steve asked. Ramona got down on all fours staring at the crying man then back at Steve, Clint didn't answer, only giving them a tearful glaze.

Steve and the group morn their fallen friend, who gave up herself to retrieve the soul stone. Ramona rested her chin on Steve lap as he rub her head, "She's not coming back, so we must make it count." Bruce/Hulk said. Steve nod his head agreeing, "And we will." Steve said. Bruce/Hulk, Tony, and Rocket all worked on the stones to get them ready to be used once again, "Ok it's ready." Rocket said "Who's going to snap their fingers?" "I will, i'm the stronger Avenger i'll do it." Thor volunteered. Steve and Tony stopped him from making that decision, he was better useful alive and well then either dead or hurt. Bruce/Hulk step up to do it, he wasn't going to die so it was the smartest decision. Tony ordered F.R.I.D.A.Y. to shut down the tower, the Avengers were geared up ready for whatever was to happen, Bruce/Hulk stared at the gauntlet reading himself for the snap. "Everybody comes home." Bruce/Hulk said before putting on the glove. The glove activated causing him pain, "Bruce you ok?" Thor asked. "I'm okay. I"m okay" Bruce/Hulk reassured. He then gather his arm, snapping his fingers, his arm imminently burned and he fell due to the pain. "Did it work?" Bruce asked. Tony extinguish his arm shushing him, soon Clint phone rang, showing his wife calling. 

Next thing everyone realize was the Avenger tower blowing up, Ramona shook her head as she stood up with an injured body. She lifted her paw as she limped, she shook her head and body before looking around, she whined as she limped around trying to find a route, "Cap!" She heard Clint shout. She turned her head in that direction and tried to follow, it was hard to do for her since she was in pain. She then heard Tony voice, "Hey buddy wake up." Tony ordered as he kicked Steve foot. Steve let out a breath as he looked around in confusion, "That's my man." Tony said as he bend down, "You lose this again, i'm keeping it." He handed Steve his shield, Steve looked around still breathing hard, "What happened?" He asked as he took his shield, "You mess with time, it tends to mess back." Tony simply answered. Steve stood up, then panic set in, "Ramona, wheres Ramona?" Steve asked in a panic as he looked around. Tony didn't want to tell him that she may have been crushed somewhere, Steve called out her name, "Ramona! Ramona!" He shouted in desperation. "Steve, I think-" Tony begin, "No! Tony, she has to be ok. If something happens to her." Steve couldn't even finish as he looked around like a dying fish looking for oxygen. Tony sigh as he watched his friend desperate attempt to find the dog.

Steve continue to call out to Ramona hopping where ever she was she can hear him and come to him. Tony stood up grabbing Steve by his shoulders, "Steve, come on man. We need to leave." Tony said to his friend. Steve ignored him once again to call out to Ramona, "Ramona! Come on girl I know you hear me!" He shouted. "Steve!" Tony shouted, he soon heard something approaching them, "Hold on, hold on." Tony whispered to Steve hoping to quiet him down so he can hear, both men turned around hearing panting approaching them, soon their favorite dog came limping to them, squeezing through the ruble that blocked her way. Steve ran over to move the ruble away rom her with Tony help, "Well i'll be damn." Tony said. Ramona squeezed the rest of the way, licking Steve face. Steve hugged her tightly in relief, "I knew it." He quietly said to himself. Tony bend down rubbing the dog head with a smile, "You sure Bucky doesn't want to breed her, Morgan can really use a dog like her." He said with a smile. Steve let out a sigh of relief then looked down at Ramona injured leg, he grab her collar taking out a bead that can heal her, "Here girl, take this." Steve said as he forced Ramona to swallow the bead, it wasn't long before her injuries were healed and she was like new, wagging tail and all. "That's not fair, why didn't we have one." Tony whined as he and Steve stood up, "Because Shuri made those for Ramona only. Come one let's find the others." Steve huffed as he pet Ramona one last time, "By the way, don't let Bucky hear you say that." Steve said to Tony with a smirk. Tony shrugged his shoulders, "Just asking, seems like this dog can survive anything." He mumbled.